Chara Route (Other Ending)

This is if Frisk decides to stay with Sans because we felt AWFUL writing that last ending. TwT

———-

Frisk felt Sans's hands trembling. His words. There were tears immediately pouring from her face.

Guilty.

All Sans has been doing was trying to help her. She has caused him so much pain.

"I won't do it." Frisk sobbed as she motions the RESET away. "I'm so sorry... Sorry for all the suffering I caused you. I'll stay with you..."

Sans sobbed loudly into her back. "Thank you. For not leaving me."

(She is hurting so much. And yet she is willing to stay in this timeline for me...what did I do to deserve this?)

Frisk gently turned to Sans and held him to comfort him. "I'm sorry for being difficult.... Thank you for being patient with me... I will eat better again. It still hurts." Her tears went onto Sans's shoulder.

"I'm going to make you the biggest pile of pancakes you've ever seen to get your strength up. I just want you to be happy. Tell me how to make you smile."

"I'd like that." Frisk sighed. "It will take me some time for me to get over Chara with my feelings towards him. I don't want to hurt you even further...."

"Take your time. And don't worry about me. I will be fine now that I know you're staying." Sans started to rub her hair a bit.

Frisk's heart felt the void being filled a little bit. Sans's touch was comforting her. (I don't ever want to make him cry again.)

Frisk shook her head and looked at Sans with her two toned eyes. It has been sometime since she's genuinely smiled. But there it was, on her face with tears. "Thank you for not giving up on me when I was giving up on myself. I've been pretty insane lately... I lost touch with reality."

"It's understandable," Sans said. He was so relieved to see her smile like that. "You've been through a lot so it's only natural you would react like that."

"It's no excuse." Frisk continued. "I have made you cry and probably others too..." She looked away with a guilty expression.

"I know you didn't mean it. You weren't in your right mind. And plus I don't think you made anyone else cry." Sans reassured.

Frisk stood there in silence with Sans. Their arms were wrapped around each other still. She felt her face get a little blush develop on it. She backed up a little bit. Not yet. Too soon. Got to let time pass.

"A-anyways. You said something about pancakes?" Frisk's eyes looked to the side.

"Yep! I can make you as many as you'd like!" Sans offered happily.

Frisk silently goes to grab Sans's hand. She can't look at him. "Um... Can I have some now?"

"We have to get to my house first." Sans stood up and helped her to do the same. He smiled at her. "Let's go."

As they both walked hand in hand, with slight blushes on their faces, Frisk looks back to Chara's grave.

(I know you wouldn't want me to live this way. That you'd want me to be happy. Thank you for loving me for a short time. I will never forget you, Chara.)

THE END