Dreams #2

It was one of those nights again. This time, Frisk was having a nightmare. There was a set of red eyes staring at her in an eerie way. There was a hint of blue in the left eye.

The dark figure was Sans. He cackled in an insane matter. She looked down at herself as bones plummeted her body. Blood splattered everywhere.

Agonizing screams of torture are heard. His hand was wrapped around her throat.

Why?

This feels so real.

Frisk was crying terribly in her sleep. "Don't do this, Sans!!!"

Sans awoke with a start and sat up. He looked over at Frisk. (Another nightmare?)

"Hey." He put his hand on her shoulder and started to shake her.

Frisk gasped. She saw Sans's eyes and confused them with the hallucination from her dream. "Ahh!!" She falls backwards from the bed.

His arms quickly went around her and he pulled her up so she was sitting across from him with his hands on her face. "Did you have another nightmare?"

Frisk trembled until she realized Sans's eyes were kind and full of worry. She nodded into him.

"You... Were genocidal. Scary."

"I was?" His eyes widened. "I can't believe I was like that in a world... did I hurt you?"

She nodded. "It was horrible, Sansy... how did a place like that existed?

He shook his head. "I don't know. There were so many different universes. That sounds like a bad one."

She sighed as she wrapped her arms around him. "That other Frisk... I wonder if she had a happy ending after all of that..."

She looked at him. "I wonder if she was in love with the other Sans?"

"After he hurt her so badly?" He asked. "She might have been... but I hope that the Sans there stopped being so terrible to her."

"Me too..." She wiped away any tears. "I'm sorry this happened again. I feel bad for waking you up."

"Nah." He waved his hand. "I'm always open for you."

The baby started to whimper and sob in her sleep.

"Oh no! I'm sorry, Butterscotch!" Frisk went to get up, but saw Sans going instead.

Sans picked Butterscotch up and started to rock her in his arms in a comforting manner. He went over and sat back down on the bed with Frisk. He held his arms out closer to her so they could hold her together.

Frisk smiled at Sans as they cuddled their daughter. Butterscotch calmed down and fell asleep due to their warmth. Frisk thinks about what a good father he is, forgetting about the nightmare that had occurred.

----

read more about Frisk's nightmare from our other story:
RedamancyTale!