Afterword (Years Later)

Seven years later. There was a child. Her hair was a lighter shade of red-brown. White strands in her hair. Her eyes were white.

She was playing with two other children. One was a little boy, who was a year younger than her. He had light blue skin and red hair. His eyes matched like Papyrus's eyes, but had the kindness of Undyne's. His fangs were white instead of the yellow hue Undyne had.

Then there was another boy. He was five years old. He had deer-like qualities, except, his fur is white and had a little longer ears. His eyes were brown too.

They were all playing and laughing together. The girl's one eye turned blue and she lifted the other two boys with her magic. "Nyaha! You can't catch me now!"

"No fair!" The fish monster yelled.

"This is fun!" The deer-goat monster exclaimed.

"Butterscotch!" A scolding tone was heard. "What did I tell you about using your magic?"

Butterscotch put the two boys down gently and grinned a Sans-like smile. "Sorry, mommy. They were just so FLY!"

Frisk puts her face into her forehead and stifled the laugh from that terrible pun. She looked at her husband, Sans, who was laughing. "Sweetie, what are we going to do with this child?"

"She'll learn." Sans replied. He was still laughing. He finally stopped and grabbed Frisk's hand. "She's so much like me!"

"I can hardly handle two of you!" Frisk teased.

The fish monster pushed the deer-goat monster down playfully. Not enough to hurt him. The deer-goat monster kid squealed as he fell to the ground. "Okay, okay! You win!"

There was a human toddler walking around. She had Chara's eyes and hair. Butterscotch helped her get away from the boys' antics.

"Those boys, I wonder if they'll fall in love with Butterscotch when she's older." Frisk giggled, but it made Sans's protective daddy instincts turn on.

"They better not. If they do they'll have a bad time." Sans realized that she was only joking and laughed nervously.

"Oh?" Frisk teased, enjoying his protective look. "Daddy's little girl might get married SOMEDAY though." She cuddled up against Sans's shoulder. "I do want grandchildren when I'm old!"

"Of course! I just don't want to rush it just yet." Sans put his arm around her. "Let's let her be little for a while."

"Of course, silly." Frisk giggled. "I just like teasing you. It's cute when you're protective over her."

Sans had a grumpy, pouty smile and then Butterscotch ran over to them.

"I'm hungry!" Butterscotch exclaimed, tugging at both of their sleeves.

"Heh. I guess we should get going..." Sans stood up and took Butterscotch's hand so that him and Frisk could walk on either side of her.

"What would you like?" Frisk asked.

Butterscotch takes Frisk's hand. "Spaghetti!"

"Again?" Frisk laughed as the three of them walked home.

"Yeah! I always love hearing stories about my uncle!" Butterscotch chimed. "Daddy! Can you tell me another pun?"

"Course, kiddo!" The way the sun was setting, most of the area was filled with a vibrant orange glow. The light was hitting Frisk's and Butterscotch's faces in a way that made them look like they were glowing.

"What kind of shorts do clouds wear? Thunderwear!"

The three of them laughed and had a happy, punful life together.

THE END