Chapter Twenty-Four

The next day, Frisk, Sans, Chara, Asriel and other familiar monsters were at the wedding. It was a small wedding, inside the forest. Everyone was seated, waiting for the ceremony to start. Noelle was sitting beside Frisk as well. Muffet was nearby. Everyone was thinking the same thing.

This wedding is small and simple.

So like Undyne and Papyrus.

Sans was acting fidgety as he sat by Frisk. He was terrible at keeping secrets and being at a wedding made it even harder. He rocked form side to side in his seat, his face blushy.

Frisk glanced at Sans. She leaned in to whisper to him. "Are you alright?"

"Yep. Doing great," Sans said. There was a hint of nervousness in his voice. "Weddings always make me emotional." That was slightly true. He did get a little bit emotional at weddings. Nothing that would make him act that way though.

Napstablook and Papyrus made their way out in front of a large tree. Papyrus wasn't really... dressed up well. All he had was a random bow tie.

Napstablook had a tipped hat on his head. A tidy suit was worn. He presses a button on the remote that played 'wedding music'.

It was obvious he made the music.

Chara facepalmed. (This doesn't even sound like wedding music! But it seems Papyrus approves!)

"Since we don't have a wedding party...." Napstablook spoke up. "Uh.... will the bride come out...? Only if she wants to, that is... I guess..."

Undyne wasn't wearing anything super fancy either. Just a simple black dress with some silver stars on it. She had done her hair differently though. She had her hair in a side braid with a cherry blossom stuck in. She walked out and spotted Papyrus. His outfit wasn't much, but that random bow tie sure looked handsome on him! She slowly made her way over to him.

Papyrus's face had a little blush. (Undyne looks so beautiful....) Little tears started to form in his eyes as Undyne had approached him. She looked up at him, and she too, looked emotionally happy.

"Well..." Napstablook stopped the music. "We will begin.... I guess... We have gathered here today... uh..." He looked at the wedding booklet for reference what to say. "...To celebrate the union between Papyrus and Undyne in holy matrimony. Please, uh... if you want to take each other's hands to exchange your vows."

"I, Papyrus..." Papyrus takes Undyne's hands. "...Promise you to be a faithful husband. To take care of you when you're upset. To protect you when you need to be. To keep that dazzling smile of yours. I value your life more than my own. I love you, my dear Undyne, forever and always."

Papyrus softly puts on Undyne's wedding band.

"I, Undyne, promise that I will love you forever too. I promise that I will stay by your side and I will never leave you no matter what. I would do anything to make sure you're happy. I'm so happy that I gotten chummy with you." Undyne looked directly into his eyes. She was starting to cry a little.

Undyne put the wedding band onto his finger

Frisk and Noelle were already crying. A simple wedding, yet their love is so beautiful!