Chapter Twenty-Six

As some time passed, Frisk and Sans have been busy planning for their wedding. Frisk was at home, cuddling with Sans on the couch. It was her day off. She was admiring her ring. It was simple, but it was beautiful to her. The proposal only happened a few weeks ago.

"So for the cake do you think-" Frisk was interrupted by a rapid knock at their door. She looked at Sans. "Are we expecting company?"

"I don't think so," Sans responded slowly. He stood up and turned to Frisk to talk. Things were peaceful between humans and monsters at that point, but whoever was at the door sounded frantic for some reason.

"Here." Sans offered his hand to her. "I'll come with you to answer the door. I don't think whoever it is would hurt you, but it doesn't hurt anything to be careful."

Frisk takes Sans's hand and smiled. He's really sweet!

As she opens the door, Sans had stopped whoever was there with his magic. Just in case. It didn't hurt them, but it was no other than Chara.

"You're getting better at this." Chara cracked a smile as he was posed in an awkward way.

Frisk laughed a bit at Chara's ridiculous pose. "This could be funny to keep him this way."

Sans has really rubbed off on Frisk with his hijinks. "Er... Release me!" Chara laughed awkwardly looking at their teasing grins.

"Do we really want to do that?" Sans teased. "This is pretty entertaining." He decided that he should let Chara go so he could talk though. He removed his magic hold on Chara. "So what brings you here?" He asked.

Chara sulks on the ground. "I have tried everything."

Chara looks depressed and then speaks really fast. "Asriel's too nervous to approach Noelle. Noelle's too busy with work, thus Rei hasn't been able to give her therapy. Those two obviously like each other and I have been trying to pair them up together. But it keeps failing every time! It's driving me crazy!" Chara ruffles his hair in distress and exclaims. "I've been trying for months! They won't even text each other! Nothing helps! Ugh!"

Frisk and Sans blankly stared at each other. It was a bit strange to see Chara all dramatic like this for once. But, Frisk would go insane too if she was doing it all by herself.

"You're close to Noelle, Frisk!" Chara pointed to her.

"Um. Yeah, I guess I am now. Heehee." Frisk tilted her head and smiled. "I can figure something out."

"Skully! I need you to help me with Rei. He's extremely stubborn with his Kingly duties now... He can't get away from it." Chara sulks again. "My brother's really matured as time went by... I'm not used to it... He even puts me in my place at times!"

"Alright," Sans agreed. "I'll try to help ya out. Maybe us judges can give him insight to go somewhere."

"True. And then Rei can bump into Noelle with Frisk helping!" Chara agreed. "So, what's the plan?"

"Heh." Sans thought for a moment. "I have an idea."

....

Operation: Asriel and Noelle Set Up

Process: Frisk setting things into motion. To be announced.