Chara's Route

A/N: Hello! This is Chara's route!! owo Um, for memory refresher, it branches off on Chapter 7 in case you're confused!

--

"Even though, you're from another timeline or universe or whatever have you, Frisk..." Chara looked at her, very closely. "You're the very first human that I actually trusted." He leans in closer to her face.

(Wh-what is...?) Frisk started blushing, in shock.

"Frisk."

The first time he said her name.

"I really like you..." Chara pulls her closer. Their faces drew closer. His hands gently touches her cheek and he gently kisses her lips. Her lips felt so soft. Tasted sweet.

Frisk's heart was pounding, but she didn't resist Chara.

From where Sans was at in his bed, he was having a nightmare. By the time he had woken up though most of it was forgotten about. It definitely made him nervous when he looked over and saw that Frisk wasn't in the bed with Asriel.

Sans sat up in his bed and prepared to go look, but froze when he heard voices on the balcony.

Chara slowly backed away from Frisk. He tugged a little on his hoodie in a flustered state. "S-sorry."

(I can't believe I went and did that! I didn't even ask permission!) Chara clutched to his chest. His heart was pounding.

Frisk was blushing so much too. She murmured something. Chara was able to make out the words she said so shyly.

"I like you too..."

Sans made a motion to get up but then stopped himself. (She likes him back...I want to stop him from getting close to her for her own sake. But...)

Sans put his head down on his hands, propping them up with his legs. (Why do I feel so hurt that she likes him in that way? I want to get out of here.)

He felt angry too. Angry at Chara. It felt to Sans like it was all a trick to backstab Frisk. He felt so conflicted on what to do.

Chara is a bit surprised. He looked away, slightly playing with his bangs. They stood there, silently and awkwardly. They're blushing.

Chara scratched his head and he smiled happily.

"That makes you my girlfriend now, pretty mirror." Chara smiled through his blush. "Sorry I uh... Kissed you without warning. You just. Agh. Look so pretty."

Frisk twirled her hair nervously. She blushed a lot and covered her face. "I didn't mind." She stuttered.

(I need to get away and calm down,) Sans decided as he left with their voices getting distant. He started to walk down the halls of the hotel until he found a vacant room. He went in and sat down on the bed there with a sigh.

He definitely didn't expect or understand all the weird emotions he was getting. Jealousy, anger, sadness? And why? He thought that it was bad of him to think that way. He couldn't help himself though.

He gazed out the nearby window longingly. (I guess I can still try. I mean, it's not like I will get used to the idea of her being with Chara anytime soon. I will see when I get there.)