Chapter Sixteen

"Hello, darling!" Said the voice. "I couldn't help but noticed, well since the bell went off, of course, that you have decided to come to this fabulous place for help!"

Mettaton was in his EX form, and instead of his regular outfit he had on a pink suit jacket unbuttoned to reveal the white shirt underneath and long black tie. It was an odd look for him, but somehow he made it work.

"Yes!" Frisk nodded. "I would like a whole makeover. Clothes, hair and makeup." Frisk already felt Mettaton's judging looks. Her outfit... Was her pajamas again. She forgot to change.

"Hmm... You definitely chose an interesting outfit to show up in. Nonetheless, we can fix all that!" Mettaton took in a deep breath and then tried to whistle with his robotic fingers. It didn't work out too well. Frisk giggled.

"Whatever. Muffet!" Mettaton called out. "We need your help over here! This poor girl is having an emergency!"

"What is it, dearie?" Muffet's voice called out. She walked out from behind a bunch on clothes. She had on a purple outfit with little spiders decorating it. Her hair was up in two buns on the side of her head.

"Oh my, this really is an emergency!" Muffet said in a sympathetic tone. "I think the first step is an outfit of course. What kind of look are you going for?"

Frisk fidgeted a bit. She only had one nice outfit and it gotten ruined. Sans did try his best to get the stains out, but it didn't work. She sadly threw it in the trash.

"Well, I, um..." Frisk shifted her eyes around with what she's about to say. "I'm going on my first date with my boyfriend so-"

"We have the perfect outfit for every occasion! I'm certain we can find one that's perfect for you!" Muffet chimed. "Mettaton, what do you think about blue for her?"

"I think pink would be better," Mettaton responded. "In case you couldn't tell, pink is the perfect color to impress! She would want to look impressive for her special friend." He wiggled his 'eyebrows'.

"Why, of course she wants to look impressive, but the blue would bring out her eyes nicely!" Muffet chimed.

"The pink would look better for the hairstyle I have in mind." Mettaton argued.

"What about my idea?" Muffet asked angrily. "Human, what would you prefer?"

Frisk watched them bicker. Never in her days would she see Mettaton and Muffet talking like this. She looked at Mettaton, who is still wiggling his eyebrows at her. Then Muffet, who's eyes are sparkling to pick her choice.

(Gwah! I hate turning any of them down. Plus... I like both colors...)

"Erm... Those are two of my favorite colors. Is there somehow a way to do both?" Frisk suggested nervously.

"We could do striped I suppose," Muffet crossed one pair of arms and pouted.

"Or purple," said Mettaton. He also crossed his arms angrily.

They both gasped. "Purple stripes!" They yelled in unison. They both started to laugh.

"For a date it needs to be something more outgoing," Mettaton pointed out.