Asriel's Route (Ending 1)

Frisk ended up being buried in the wishing room in Waterfall. Asriel thought that it would be fitting because of the fake stars. He always made a wish when he went there too. His only wish was to have her back.

Sometimes Chara would go visit her grave as well, and he would hear Asriel's voice projected by the echo flowers.

"I love you."

"I wish you were here."

"I miss you...so much."

"Please..."

It was heartbreaking to hear. Now everyone who visits the wishing room hears Asriel's heartbroken voice trying to reach Frisk.

He visited there often. Almost every day. It really worried Chara. He wasn't any happier at home than he was at her grave though. It became hard for him to smile at all.

As for Sans, he hardly ever left his room. He only occasionally saw Chara and Asriel when he went to get food, and sometimes he went days without eating. It was the worst he had ever been.

One day, Asriel went to the wishing room and sat down by the grave like usual. He always told her that he loved her even though he knew that she couldn't hear. So when he did it again, unsurprisingly, he was met by silence. Always silence.

Until it wasn't silence anymore. He heard a nearby echo flower speaking to him. It was Chara's voice.

"Greetings. Rei. Asriel. I do believe your voice is reaching Frisk. I had found something misplaced from her to share with you. Take a look."

There was a small book by the flower. As Asriel opens it up, it had Frisk's handwriting in it.

'I'm writing my feelings down just in case I forget. I've always been so scared to speak my mind. Most of all, I'm afraid of hurting Asriel. What if I were to die? When he asked me to be with him forever, I gotten a bit scared. But I feel a bit better about being Underground with Rei and my close friends. I feel safe sleeping by Rei. His fur is so soft. He's adorable when he's sleeping because his ears sometimes twitch! Heehee!

Why am I writing this? Well... Maybe it's something I should leave behind. JUST in case something were to happen to me. I highly doubt it though! Maybe I can grow to be old with Asriel! We can have cute little kids. I'm blushing just thinking about it.

But....

If something happened to me...

And if for some reason, Asriel, you're reading this.

I'm sorry, I hid it from you.

I don't want you to be sad for me. That I'm gone. I want you to smile. Cherish the memories we have had together.

Wherever you may go, I'm there in spirit. You may not see me, I'm right here. With you.

Can you hear me? Can you feel me?

I love you. I'll keep shouting it and using my SOUL to hug you.

With love, Frisk.'

Asriel was getting the book wet with his tears. Reading what she wrote to him made him feel less alone. To know how she actually felt.

He could still see her face as clear as day, and that goofy smile she had when she was in her fluffy daze. He could hear her cute giggle as he read it on the page.

Then, he felt a tingling sensation on his back. His eyes widened. "Frisk...!  I can feel you!" He had a smile on his face despite his tears. "I love you! I'll never stop!"

A whisper was heard among the breeze that was starting to pick up. It was hard to make out with the wind and Asriel's cries, but it was still there.

And it sounded a lot like "I love you".

SAD END