Asriel Route (Part 1)

Heya! Again, this route branches off of Chapter 7! This route has 3 endings.

————-

Frisk woke up. She felt Asriel. She blushed so much! How did this even happen?! All she remembers was getting tired at the table... and then everything was black.

She did have a bad dream, but can't remember it for some reason.

Frisk stared at Asriel a bit as the 'moonlight' hit his face from the window. He looks so cute. It feels like her heart was going to beat out of her chest, but she doesn't want to move off the bed. It was a bit cozy lying there with him.

"Frisk..." Asriel mumbled in his sleep. He moved closer to her and snuggled closer with both of his arms around her now and his head on her shoulder.

From his bed, Sans's eyes opened and he saw what was going on. He huffed angrily and turned around in the other direction so he wouldn't have to look at them.

Frisk felt her heart pounding even more now. She tried to not make any sounds to wake anyone up. She was trapped in this super fluffy goodness! Usually, she'd go into a daze, but she's too flustered at this point. She tried going back to sleep, but it was too much.

It didn't matter because a voice loudly alerted everyone.

"Guys!" Chara bolted into the room, turning the lights on. "Wake up!!"

Sans jumped up and had to try to pretend that he hadn't seen anything. It was proving to be extremely difficult. "What's going on?" He asked Chara.

Asriel was woken up by Chara's yelling. The first thing he felt when he woke up was Frisk's warmth, causing his face to turn extremely red. (When did this happen?) He didn't really want to move, but Chara sounded scared of something. He sat up slowly and tried to get his nerves to calm down. Frisk immediately jumped up as well. Trying to calm herself down too.

"Papyrus and Undyne are coming." Chara continued. "They're at a distance so it should take some time before they get here. We have time to run out to escape."

Frisk definitely didn't want to face them again. It was nerve wrecking and painful enough the last time they ran into them.

Sans got up from the bed he was in. "We should get going then. Don't want to risk anything." He seemed upset.

"Y-yeah!" Asriel stuttered a bit. "Chara, what's the way out of here?" He was still sitting super close to Frisk. He realized that and scooted over a bit awkwardly out of nervousness.

Frisk got off the bed with being flustered herself. She played with her hair nervously. Sans sounded mad. Maybe because his sleep was interrupted? She's definitely oblivious.

"Since they're coming from the castle, we can escape through the front of the resort." Chara started as he opened the door.

Sans went out the door first. Asriel hesitated before getting up though. He looked at Frisk. (Everytime I move I feel more weird! What is going on?! Please, please, please go first! I don't want her to walk behind me! I would feel more awkward if I can feel her eyes!)

Frisk awkwardly sprinted out the door within her blushy state and just bumps in the back of Sans by being clumsy. "Wah! Sorry, Sans!"
Sans didn't say anything. He felt too terrible to.