Asriel Route: (Final Ending)

A/N: A continuation of the Frans kiss from last ending.

Sans felt like he would go crazy. Feeling her soft lips. Her warm skin. Being able to hold her in his arms. He didn't want to end the kiss, but he knew that he had to. He backed away and felt his face go all blue. He smiled lovingly at Frisk, forgetting everything else for the moment.

Frisk's face was uber red. She stared at Sans's face. He felt so surpringly warm. She subtly touched her lips with a shy smile. "I didn't um... expect that, but I'm not complaining." She started to giggle. Feeling super happy. She wanted to stay close to him.

"Heh. I'm glad...so glad." Sans leaned back into the couch but grabbed her hand again. "I love you, Frisk. You already knew that, but it doesn't hurt to remind you."

Frisk laid her head against Sans's shoulder. "Teehee. I know. I felt it." She placed her other hand on her chest, feeling her heart pound. "I hope my love grows as much as yours does for me. Since I basically just met you. I guess this doesn't count as rushing given the time you have known me."

"Guess not." Sans sighed contently. "I guess that makes us...a couple now?" He chuckled a bit nervously.

"Yes." Frisk blushed. "So, um... I know this is a weird question but can you tell me stories about myself? How you met me?"

"Oh boy. Well, it's kind of a lot." Sans thought back to the time he first met her. "I was actually a sentry here in Snowdin at the time. I didn't really take my job seriously though. I just did it for my brother, since it was his dream to be in the royal guard."

"You were walking around looking lost when I saw you. I stopped you and told you to shake my hand, but then instead of actually doing anything I just told a bunch of puns! I didn't trust you at all though. At first, I wanted to kill you. I didn't though. Because my brother, Papyrus was his name, would be heartbroken. So I just let you two have your fun with his silly puzzles."

"I thought for the longest time that I hated you. But then when that thing happened with that evil version of Chara, I started to realize that I really cared about you. But then...the universes collided. It was scary. I had to act like I didn't know you, but that's when I started to realize that I love you."

"I do like your puns. They're funny." Frisk smiled.

They ended up talking more. The more questions Frisk asked, the more answers she had gotten. It started making sense. He told her everything. The thought about Papyrus made her sad.

If she stayed with Asriel, what would have happened to Sans? He really was all alone. Frisk was really all he had.

After some time has passed, another question arose with Frisk.

"How did I die? I mean..." Frisk paused. "Did someone kill me or?"

Sans sighed. "You weren't killed. It was a cyst rupture. There was this chronic disease that you had. I'm not sure if you still do or not though. I really hope not. It was called Endometriosis. Have you ever heard of that?"

Frisk shook her head. "No. I haven't. If... it's chronic, wouldn't that mean it remains? What is Endometriosis?"

"Chronic would mean that. But since you died...I'm not really sure how that works." Sans let go of her hand and stood up. "I actually have the paper from when you were diagnosed."