Ralsei Ending

BEFORE YOU READ THIS, PLEASE, READ OUR OTHER STORY: DELTAMERGE. OTHERWISE, THIS WON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE.

----------------------------------------

Before Noelle's and Asriel's child was born, she was an expecting mother. She became pregnant not too long after she had gotten married and became a queen. Becoming a queen had really helped boost Noelle's personality.

She does get a shy demeanor at times, but she's a little bit bolder than she used to be. During this time, Noelle was seven months pregnant.

She never stopped working at the health center, but it was only part time. For this whole time, Noelle had been wondering about Ralsei.

What is his connection to her old, deceased/erased friends? She didn't realize that the more she brings up her past, Ralsei would always look at her if she mentioned Kris.

She tested that theory. Again, Ralsei had looked at her.

Noelle definitely couldn't take it anymore with her suspicions. She walked over to Ralsei.

"Ralsei." Noelle started.

Ralsei looked surprised at that. "Yes? Do you need help with something?"

"In fact, I do." Noelle smiled and then gave him a questioning look. "When I talk about Kris, you always look at me. Why?"

Ralsei hesitated. "I guess I just wanted to know what you were talking about! You were a friend of her too?"

Her?

(Oh. Kris is a girl... Guess she was a big tomboy.) Noelle thought.

"Too?" Noelle questioned. "Why haven't you said anything about it?"

Ralsei has always been so mysterious to everyone. Sure, he used to be super shy back then. People just let him be because of that. He's the only known monster to actually heal anyone. He wasn't exactly an open book.

"I was too nervous to say anything before." Ralsei had a sad smile on his face. "And I didn't want to bother you anyway. It does feel nice to know that we're from the same universe."

"It's strange that I haven't met you before." Noelle commented. "But, I'm glad. I wasn't close to Kris, but I knew her ever since I was young along with her brother." Then she put her hands on her hips. "Don't ever think you would bother me! And this is coming from someone who used to be super awkward! Hahaha!"

"Well, it's not like I didn't want to talk to you!" Ralsei laughed. "I was just so shy back then. Me and Kris...I think we were pretty close. My memories are a bit fuzzy."

"Hmm." Noelle hummed. "After everyone's time here, a lot of memories had been returning. It was a side effect with the universes merging. I'm sure your memories will come back."

"I hope so. It would be nice to know just what Kris was to me." Ralsei frowned. "She was the first person I ever met, as weird as that sounds. I don't really remember that much about her, but...I was really hoping to see her again. I guess she got erased though..."

"Undyne and Papyrus looked those years ago. They never found her or anyone else I had known." Noelle sighed.

Those lost people became a graveyard. Those who were lost. It was thanks to Frisk for starting it. Even though their dust or bodies aren't in the ground, their memories are there.

"I'm so sorry that she's gone. A lot of loss had come into our community." Noelle continued. "But that's what makes us a kingdom that sticks together and an inspiration to humans."

Ralsei nodded. "You and Asriel are perfect to lead us too! I'm glad that I ended up here of all places. It's not ideal to lose so much, but if it had to happen I think this outcome wasn't so bad considering everything else."