Chara Route (Ending 1)

"Well ya don't always get what you want. I don't know what your sick purpose is for all of this, but what you did to Frisk...I won't forgive you." Sans scowled.

Asriel was noticing that Chara didn't seem steady. (We need to hurry! He can't take much more!)

Frisk's SOUL was starting to struggle a bit. Resisting Gaster, but he went to attack Sans this time as Chara gently put Frisk down. Chara ran towards where Sans is to help him out.

"Thanks," Sans said. He aimed an attack at Gaster. "Now, to make him pay for what he did to Frisk." One of his eyes glowed blue as he made the blaster go off.

"My experiments." Gaster's voice glitched as Sans's attack hit him. "It's all your fault." He slammed his hand to hit Chara. It almost hit him.

Chara sees Frisk's SOUL trying to break out. Gaster kept trying to fully absorb her, but he struggled. "Frisk!"

"Each of you were supposed to be separated." Gaster struggled. "Why? Why did you let it fail? You killed Alphys. I couldn't see her potential." His attacks kept trying to hit them, but they both dodged. Chara stumbled a bit to the other side. Separated from Sans

"No, stop." Gaster struggled as Frisk's SOUL kept trying to break free. Her SOUL was almost out.

"I must.... TEST THIS DETERMINATION!!" There was an aggressive attack at Gaster brutally hits Chara. He gotten hit in all the directions. Chara screamed in agony.

"No... I can't..." Chara loses footing and collapses in his pool of blood.

Sans didn't move towards Chara. He still felt bad though. (I thought I hated him...but he doesn't deserve to die! I was just so confused! I'm sorry, Chara...)

"CHARA!" Asriel ran forward and fell to the ground beside Chara, his tears falling onto him. Chara's blood was on him now as he tried to prop his head up.

"Excellent. This makes this easier." Gaster tries to reach to get Chara's SOUL while trying to smack Asriel away.

"CHARA!!"

Frisk's SOUL shines brighter and she breaks free. Her SOUL immediately springs back to her body. Gaster is taken a back and is staggering, slowly forming back into himself.

"Chara!!" Frisk suddenly jolts herself awake. She was crying and running to Chara and Asriel. Her hands are shaking as she kneels down towards him. Her hands grabbed one of his.

Chara's eyes slowly opened, looking up weakly towards Frisk. "Don't look at me... Like that...." He coughs as Frisk cries even more.

"Chara, I can RESET. I can save-" Frisk was trying to summon her power to RESET.

But nothing happened.

"Why can't I....." Frisk sobbed. "I want to save you! I can't....!" Her words stopped as Chara's hand gently touched her face.

"It's alright...." Chara tried to smile, but his heart felt so broken. "I'm sorry.... Please... Sans... Rei... Take care of her...."

His hand drops off of her. The last breath leaves his mouth. Chara is gone.

Frisk screams and sobs into Chara's lifeless body. This can't be happening. This can't be!!!