Chapter Thirteen

The trip wasn't too long. One of the three stops was right near the hospital. It was a noisy and city. They both hurried to the front desk. The lady gave Sans a strange look.

"Name of patient." The lady was tapping on the computer. She seemed a bit snooty and uncomfortable around Sans.

"Frisk," Sans said. "We aren't sure what her last name is."

Sans shot Chara an uncomfortable glance. They weren't going to keep him from the room because he was a monster were they? He wanted to be with Frisk when she was diagnosed.

Chara scratched the back of his head. Kinda mouthed 'sorry I'm about to do this, Frisk.'

"Frisk Dreemur. She's uh... my wife?" Chara lied and shrugged.

"Birthdate." The woman asked as she typed.

"April 7, 20XX." Frisk barely spoke.

"Reason for coming." The woman continued typing.

"Her period. She seems to be in really bad pain and bleeding heavily." Chara explained.

The woman kind of scoffed at him and laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

"Does it look like we're kidding?" Sans asked in an irritated tone. "She's in a lot of pain. Like more than normal."

The lady was taken aback from Sans. She was a bit intimidated.

"We only take emergency patients here. We take less serious matters for those in the waiting room." The lady smiled a cocky smile. "Do you even have health insurance?"

Chara started getting more irritated. "No, but-"

"Then get into the waiting ro-"

Suddenly Frisk started feeling ice cold. She was shivering abnormally.

Sans held Frisk tighter to try to warm her up. "Chara, she's ice cold. We need to get her in now."

The woman rolled her eyes. "Women tend to exaggerate their pain-"

Frisk let out a really loud scream of agony. It felt like she was being stabbed over and over again. This was definitely more severe than usual. Chara saw the look at panic of Sans's face. He slammed down a bag of gold. It must have been worth a fortune of money.

"Take us to the VIP room, NOW. She needs attention NOW!" Chara glared at her with his one eye glowing red. The woman gotten a bit scared and nodded frantically. She had the immediate emergency unit come out.

One of the men that came out looked a bit nervous at not only Sans, but how Chara looked too.

"Pl-please place her on here." He motioned at the rolling hospital bed.

Sans nodded and gently placed her on the bed. He felt a bit bad for scaring the ones who had done nothing wrong, but Frisk was his main concern.

The men rushed her to the VIP room as Sans and Chara followed after. She was screaming and shaking a lot. Tears were nearly coming out of her eyes, but it hurt too much to cry even.