Chapter 43: special days

"Delaney. Babygirl, wake up."

I heard an annoying buzz above my blanket-covered head.

I turned over, trying to nuzzle my way back into the dream-like state my mind had been acquired to.

"Go away," I groaned, shoving my hand into Xavier's face in an attempt to push him away.

He only chuckled at my futile attempts.

"Happy anniversary, sweetheart."

I shot out of my comfy spot as soon as the words registered in my sleep-fogged mind.

"Oh! I totally knew that! I was just testing you!" I puffed out an airy laugh.

Xavier twisted up his face in mock disbelief.

"Oh I'm sure," he mocked me.

I giggled, dropping back onto the mattress.

He climbed overtop of me, resting all of his weight on his arms. He grinned down at me mischievously.

"Get ready. We're going out for a date." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me, but it turned out more like two caterpillars slithering.

I watched as his face zoomed into focus, closer and closer towards my face.

I felt his warm, plump lips attach to mine. Instinctively, my lips molded to his. I eagerly welcomed his tongue as it explored my mouth with greed.

His hands held my waist. They moved slowly, rubbing me. One rested on my butt, squeezing suddenly. I moaned loudly. But it was muffled by his mouth.

I pulled back hesitantly, heaving in some air to regain my breath.

"We need to go on our date. You planned everything out–we're not missing it," I convinced him.

"Take a shower with me," I asked with a purr to my voice, dragging my hand sensually over his chest.

Without warning, he grabbed my butt and lifted my thighs around his waist, walking towards the bathroom.

I shrieked at the sudden movement, holding onto his shoulders tightly.

I stripped out of my T-shirt and panties as Xavier turned the shower on.

I stepped into the water and watched as he stripped in front of me–my favorite view.

After the shower, I wrapped the plush towel around my nude body and made my way into the closet.

I chose a lavender skirt with black and white stripes on it. Then a pure white sweater to go with it.

I applied mascara and eyeliner, along with doing my eyebrows.

I brushed my teeth and hair, next. Once I was done, I put the close on and looked at everything in our full mirror.

I tucked the front of the sweater in to the skirt.

I slipped on my matte white heals and and grabbed my black purse.

After doing a final look in the mirror, I made my way downstairs to find Xavier waiting on me.

"Come on,"

••••••••••••

Xavier refused to tell me where we were going, so I eagerly observed as he pulled up to a fancy restaurant.

It looked classy and elegant, but not overly pricey–perfect fit.

"This looks great, babe." I grinned up at him as he held the door for me. I intertwined our hands as we made our way to the restaurant, up the stairs.