Chapter 17 ~ Big Fun

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

I'm laying on the couch shooting a smiley face on the wall.

Roy immediately comes into the living room. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Bored," I reply.

"What?" He questions.

"Bored!" I hop up from the couch.

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Give me that!" Roy takes the gun from my hand.

Dad, Tony, Bruce, and Clint, who finally came back from his mission, left me at the tower all by myself a few hours ago. They said they were going to do some adult things, kids weren't allowed to come. Stark is probably taking them to a strip club or something like that. They said I could invite Roy but that's about it and right now I'm hella bored.

I plop back on the couch, putting my face into a pillow and make an inhuman noise as I scream into the pillow.

"Why don't we watch something?" Roy suggests and plops down on the couch.

"There's nothing to watch." I groan, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"We can have a BBC Sherlock, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Star Wars marathon."

I take the pillow off my face and think about it. I want that, but I think I have a better idea.

"I think I have a better idea," I say out loud this time, giving him a look.

"Oh, no! I know that look! It's the 'I have an idea but it might get us in trouble' look."

"Relax. You didn't even hear my idea yet."

                                                                                       ...

"Oh we are so gonna get in trouble for this," Roy says.

"Not if we don't get caught," I reassure. "Now let's party!"

So I invited the whole school to the tower for a party and it's a pretty lit party if I do say so myself. Everyone is getting drunk because Tony forgot to lock the liquor cabinet. Hopefully they don't come back soon so I can get the smell of weed out of the tower too. I also had to disable JARVIS because I did not need him telling Tony I'm having a party at the tower.

"This is the best party I've ever thrown!" I yell to Roy over all the music.

"This is the only party you've ever thrown!" Roy yells back. "One that you'll get in trouble for!"

"Don't kill my vibe, Jones. Besides they're not coming back until later tonight."

I drag Roy to the dance floor and we start dancing. We danced for hours. At one point we even had a dance-off which was pretty cool. Other people joined in it too which made it better.

I drag Roy over to where the DJ is, which I hired with Stark's credit card that he still doesn't know I have. I whisper in the DJ's ear for a certain song and then we make our way back to the dance floor.

I stand up on the couch and start singing with the song.

"Drink, smoke, it's all cool.

Let's get naked in my pool!"

"Punch the wall and start a fight!

Ain't nobody home tonight" Everybody else sings the next part.