Chapter 23 ~ Speed Racer

*Click*

I hear something click and there was a white flash.

I groan and my eyes flutter open. I see Clint in front of my bed with his phone out. "Clint? What are you doing?" I groan as I stretch out my arms.

"And what was that flash?" Roy groans as he stirs too. I totally forgot he passed out on my bed.

"You would be in so much trouble if Steve saw you like this." He snickers as he stares at his phone.

"If he saw what?" I ask, my voice cracking a bit since I did just wake up.

"This." He holds out the phone to show me the picture he took. It's a picture with Roy having his arm wrapped around me as we were sleeping and my head laying on his chest.

My eyes widen and I notice Roy still has his arm around me and he notices too and immediately removes his arm from around me. I lunge at Clint, trying to take the phone but he moves it out of my reach.

He waves the phone in the air. "Blackmail."

I groan as I lay back down on the bed.

"Dammit," Roy mutters.

"Why are you here Clint?" I ask him.

"Cap wants everyone in the living room. We need to start searching for Ultron." Clint says as I groan again.

"I completely forgot all about Pinocchio."

"And they want you to clean up the mess from last night."

"Why do I have to do it?" I ask as I take a pillow and cover my face.

"Because you'll clean it in like two seconds," Clint says as he removes the pillow from my face.

I roll my eyes. "Fine."

I run up the flights of stairs to where the party was last night and quickly clean everything up and clean up the bloody footprints I left in Tony's lab too. I come back to my room and shower, getting out of my dress from last night and removing the bandages on my feet. Once I finish I plop down on the bed.

"Done," I say.

Clint looks at his watch. "That was seven seconds, you're slowing down on me." He smirks playfully.

"Whatever." I smile back as I roll my eyes. I turn to Roy. "Go shower and then we can head to the living room to help with the search." I say to him.

Roy nods and makes his way to my bathroom.

"And Clint," I say looking at him.

"Yeah?"

"Get out of my room."

So that day we all spent our time searching for Ultron but to no avail. Monday comes around and here I am arguing with Dad, trying to convince him that I shouldn't go to school.

"You're going!" Dad yells at me. He tries to walk away from me, but I follow him into the living room where everyone else is.

"But Ultron!" I yell at him. "What if he decides to attack me or blow up my school?!"

"You're over-exaggerating!"

"She's got a point Steve," Bruce speaks up from the couch.

"Yeah. We don't know what Ultron is capable of or what his plan is." Nat speaks up.

I point to the two of them. "See! Even they agree with me."

"Just let the kid stay home, Steve. It's just one day." Tony speaks up.