Chapter 26 ~ Unspoken thing

Pietro grabs Wanda which leaves me grabbing Dad and we run to Dr. Cho's lab where we get a jet.

"You know how to fly one of these things?" Dad asks me as I make my way to the pilot seat. He took his helmet off, placing it somewhere on the jet.

"Who said I did?" I question him.

"You two can't just run us back?" Dad asks, looking between me and Pietro.

"You're too heavy. I barely got you here." I say as I press some buttons.

"We're gonna die," Pietro says as I get the jet in the air.

"Relax Speed Racer. I've seen Barton do this plenty of times. I also play a lot of video games." I say as I get the jet moving.

"Flying one of these is different than flying one in a video game," Dad says. I just shrug.

The three of them shriek when I get too close to a building, but I move the jet just in time. I laugh like a maniac.

"(Y/n) land the jet now before you kill all of us," Dad says.

"You got a better option on how to get home?" I smirk at him. "This is fun!"

"Almost killing us isn't fun," Wanda says.

I smirk again and continue flying the jet, eventually getting the hang of it. Dad, Pietro, and Wanda seem to relax a bit once we're away from Korea and on our way to the tower.

"We're a few hours from New York. We'll get there by nightfall. Hopefully Stark didn't do anything stupid yet." I call out from the front. "You guys should get some sleep."

I hear shuffling in the back so I'm guessing they're getting blankets and settling down. About an hour later I get hungry so I run to get some fruit from the back and come back, munching on an apple. I took some fruit from the cafeteria in Dr. Cho's lab knowing that I'll be hungry later and Pietro probably will be too. Once I'm done with the apple I put the core of it in a plastic bag which poses as a trashcan. I focus back on the sky and feel a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders and a head on my right shoulder. I look over to see who it is before focusing back on the sky.

"What's up pretty boy?" I smirk. "I thought you were asleep like the rest of them."

"I can't sleep." He says and buries his face in the crook of my neck, causing me to smile.

"If you're hungry I took some fruit from the lab. It's in the back." I tell him in case he came up here to ask for food.

"I'm not hungry either." He says in the crook of my neck. I can feel his hot breath breathing down my neck. "I came up here to talk to you." He lifts his head up to look at me.

"Oh really now?" I say, trying to hide my huge smile. "About what?"

"About this unspoken thing between us." He whispers in my ear.

"What unspoken thing?" I ask playfully.

He starts kissing my jaw and makes his way down my neck. "You know exactly what I'm talking about." He says into my neck before planting another kiss. I accidentally moan in pleasure and curse myself in my head for that. Pietro on the other hand smiles at me adoringly and puts his lips close to my ear. "Tell me what you want." He whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I want you..." I say breathlessly.

Pietro's eyes widen. "Oh sweet mother of God." He says, ready to pounce on me.

"...to get the fuck off of me." I finish with a playful smirk on my face. Pietro pouts and I laugh at his face. "At least take me on a date first before you try to get in my pants. Plus there's company in the back." I remind him as I point my thumb behind me to where Wanda and Dad are sleeping in the back.