Chapter 1

Getting up for Y/N was always hard, from being the ripe age of 3 to now he always loved to sleep. This teen some how has the perfect body what really confuses people until they meet Y/N's dad. The Handsome Hero Bello is the fifth top hero and he owns the popular gym line, GetFit. If you go in the gym at a certain time you can see Bello screaming at a breathless Y/N as he struggles to run 10km up hill.

Anyway, back to waking up.
He's been staring at the ceiling for a while now, quite worrying. "I have school... Too early for this shi-" before he could finish his sentence his father who loves fitness too much slams the door open with a grin.
"Ah my dearest father, whom do I have the pleasure?" Y/N using his English literature lessons well asks with sarcasm laced in each word.
"It is time! School my precious child!" Y/N's father exclaims whilst dragging Y/N to the bathroom.
Y/N gripped a blanket as his upper body is dragged across the cold floor. He is suddenly thrown into the bathroom and the door is locked, a warm shower blissfully rains onto the floor making the room steam up. Knowing there's no escape he gets in and cleans.

"Dad... What kind of breakfast is this?" Y/N asks his father who sets out a bowl of oats out for the both of them. Y/N is wearing his middle school uniform, plain and boring, not how he likes it though. His other uniform is currently in ashes due to a certain explosive pineapple.
"It's healthy, have you been training your quirk like I asked you to?" Y/N's father whom I'm now gonna call by name asks with his frilly pink apron tied around his muscle heaven body.
"Yes sir fitness, I have!" Just as Y/N says the words a spoon hits his forehead making him whine out loud.
"You better have. I don't want any accidents like last time." (let's just say what happens in Tokyo, stays in Tokyo.) Bello says as he packs three lunch boxes -

wait three?

"Hohoho~ am I going to aquire a new dad?" Y/N says as he watches his father freeze up in the kitchen.
"N-no what gave you that idea?"
"Your making three bentos, one has extra effort put into it than the rest." Y/N smirks but it quickly falls as his bento box comes flying through the air. He quickly captures it with amazing speed.
"I'll be going then." Y/N quickly evacuates himself from the home.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Time skip
B͟r͟o͟u͟g͟h͟t͟ t͟o͟ y͟o͟u͟ b͟y͟
K͟I͟N͟G͟U͟ C͟R͟I͟M͟S͟O͟N͟

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N is seen with his head flat on the desk, a certain broccoli head looks over worried as Y/N seems less active than normal... But he's never active so I don't know how that works.
"Y/N, are you okay?" Izuku only got a muffled reply.
"What?"
"I'm Fwine. My dad's pestering me about my quirk training so it won't happen again." Y/N explains with a pout, Izuku nods and quickly pales at the memory. It seems God is in for some comedy gold as a pineapple waltz through the door. Bakugo's confidence quickly deflates seeing Y/N lazy-ing about on the desk. Making a small tch noise he quickly sits down not causing trouble for once.

"Izu-chan wake me up when class finishes. I spent all night playing Lolol." Izuku sweatdrops as Y/N quickly falls asleep. Midoriya is surprised that Y/N even passes school, some how this lazy teen with no motivation is top in the school. Y/N some how attracts females with his weirdly handsome looks and quite frankly it's no surprise males are also attracted to an asexual listless idiot. Izuku sighs, he and Bakugo are the only ones who know Y/N's quirk. It's not like Y/N wants it hidden, hes just too lazy to use it.

"Too much effort..."

Morning homeroom begins and Y/N is still asleep, soundly. That was until a desk suddenly exploded jolting the usually deep sleeper awake.
"We are being Bombed!" He suddenly yells earning girly giggles at his apparent 'cute' expression. If you call drool all over your face cute...
Seeing the person who woke him Y/N glares at a steaming Bakugo who is currently screaming at a shaking Izuku.