Chapter 2 dreams for the future

Y/N is currently pondering about his life choices, is UA a good place to go? He's been thinking this for a while now, his eyes flickering Fuchsia every minute now and then. His father looks inside his room expecting to see Y/N on his computer screaming at his party for being [Censured]. But to his surprise he sees Y/N dressed and ready to go somewhere, but Y/N has decided to wrinkle his clothes and lay on his bed staring at the ceiling.
"Dad... How am I top of my school?" This question surprised Bello, he isn't used to these sort of questions from his son.
"What do you mean by that?" Bello sits down on the bed end as he watches his son stare up at the plain ceiling.
"I don't understand how I'm top in my school, I don't do much but some how I'm better than everyone. It's annoying me, it should be Izuku in my place. Not me." Y/N little rant surprises Bello, maybe he isn't that close with his son.
"If you think that work harder, feel like your putting effort into something. Why not train for UA? Work as hard as you can before these 10 months end." Bello only got a hum of agreement and is suddenly surprised when Y/N got up out of bed.
"Leave, I need to change into my active wear."
"You don't have any activewear..." Bello was still pushed out of the room and he could hear draws being pulled out and clothes hitting the wooden floor.

"This might do..." Y/N looks in a mirror, his grey track suit on with a plain black shirt and simple trainers on. He leaves through the front door, waved good morning to a surprised Enji and jogged down into town, hoping to find somewhere to train.
"In America they had gym equipment on the beach, it was very peaceful... Beach it is then!" Running faster with his quirk his mission was to find the beach nobody goes to.

Arriving on the beach Y/N makes a shocking discovery. Izuku trying to move trash off the beach, keyword try.
"Izu?" The moment Y/N spoke Izuku screams alerting a nearby skinny blonde male who isn't Bakugo.
"What's wrong young Midoriya?" The older man asks the panicking male.
"Y/N?! What are you doing here?" Izuku stutters loudly and the unhealthy male next to him doesn't seem that worried.
"Training duh... Hey AllMight." Y/N casually waves at the older man whom waves back. Izuku looks between the two confused.
"What? I knew All Might since his big debut..."

E.X.E Midoriya 404

"I forget sometimes that your father is the number 5 hero Bello." Izuku mutters as he pushes a large bag of crap to a towering pile.
"Yeah... I'm guessing Izuku is going to inherit your quirk?" Y/N asks as he lounges about on the sand.
"Yes Yes Yes! Correcto!" AllMight suddenly grows buff scaring Izuku half to death.
"Hm nice." Before Y/N could fall into a blissful sleep he is suddenly picked up by to large limbs.
"Ne, Yagi what are you doing?" Y/N had a worried face on while All Might wears one that cost half of the animation's budget.
"You shall train with young Midoriya." Pain. Pain is the emotion Y/N felt as he heard them words.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by our sponsor
John's BBQ foot massage.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Ten months went past and there was a clear difference in power from when they started. Y/N can now use his adaptive development for long hours, like a whole day but he'll feel sore for the whole of the next day. Izuku finished cleaning the beach, his muscled up body can now carry Y/N. How does he know? Cue Y/N fainting off the rubbish mountain.
"Y/N!" Izuku shouts and quickly grabs Y/N's wrist and pulled him back up. Y/N collides with Izuku's chest and immediately groans in pain.
"God Izuku, your chest isn't soft any more." Y/N mumbles making Izuku blush in embarrassment.
"Y/N are you okay?" All Might asks with worry seeing the very tired male more tired than normal.
"Yagi my muscle's hurt. I used my quirk too much today." Y/N's explanation is partially muffled and his legs give out again making Izuku have to carry him.

"Izuku I entrust you with taking Y/N home. Tomorrow is UA entrance exam, this beach is completely cleaned as well! Now it's time to pass my power to you!"

Izuku nods in excitement as he stands in front of All might with Y/N on his back. "Eat This." All Might plucks a blonde strand of hair out making Izuku go pale. Y/N laughs but quickly shuts up due to how painful it was.
"W-What?!" Izuku's scream echoes into the world.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by
Izuku eating hair.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

It's the next day, UA exam entrance day. Y/N is pushing his luck as his legs are still quite sore. "I should see a healer before my practical exam." Y/N mumbles as he changes into casual clothes. He didn't want to wear his school uniform and his father wants to style him up.

"Dad, why leather?" Y/N asks as he wears a black leather jacket black skinny jeans and ankle boots and you guessed it, black leather. The only thing that wasn't black was his shir- never mind that's black too.

 The only thing that wasn't black was his shir- never mind that's black too

"You'll look badass when beating up robots!" Bello exclaims with a grin.
"I look like a depressed Bakugo..." Y/N says as he looks in the mirror. At least he gets to style his own hair what he leaves in a messy style.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by
Y/N sleeping on Bakugo 

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N arrives at UA, people recognise him as that man whom straight up killed a villain because it made him drop his ice cream. On national TV...
"Everyone is staring... I wanna go back to bed." Y/N sighs as he heads towards the over to the large assembly hall.

How did he know where to go? He came to deliver Nezu his biscuits and ended up getting a tour. Entering the hall Y/N was kind of sad that he didn't stand out as some students were wearing casual clothing. Sitting down there's two empty seats next to him, whom shall Y/N be blessed with?

Loudly, the doors are slammed open and waltzing in is Bakugo. His face contorts from anger to less angry as he sees he's sitting next to Y/N. "Good morning Kachan, enjoying everything?" Bakugo just mumbles swears under his breath.
"Lovely." Y/N sarcastically replies as his body slouches into his seat. Becoming one with the atomy of slime.
The door is timidly opened and Bakugo goes back to being angry as Izuku walks down the rows of chairs, stopping at Y/N's row. Izuku's face pales but quickly walks across and sits next to Y/N. People who sat near the three could suffocate on the thick atmosphere.
"Hey Izuku, good luck!" Izuku nods and smiles as Y/N encourages him with little energy. Before Bakugo could grumble in more annoyance, Y/N tugs on his school uniform sleeve and smiles lazily. Bakugo could only raise an eyebrow until Y/N got really close to whisper in his ear. "Good luck." Bakugo could only glare but if you look close enough the corner of his lips twitch like he's struggling to keep his smile down.
"Lazy-ass, I don't need luck!" And that is Bakugo's way of saying thanks.

The area starts to dim and the powerpoint slide boots up. Standing on stage is President Mic who has his over the top hair nearly touching the ceiling. "Are you ready? YEAH!" He waits for a response, he was going to awkwardly move on before someone yelled, well more like spoke. "Yeah." He notices a lazy fist bumb wavering in the air and slowly falls down.
"THANK YOU! Candidate 106!" President Mic thanks the kind stranger (*Cough* Y/n *Cough*) and carried on his speech.

Y/N fell asleep.