Chapter 8

After the whole acid trip Y/N is seen face planted into his desk, asleep. Wow...

"Class president." Waking up Y/N comes to the noise of everyone shouting with their hands up.
"We shall do a vote to decide who will be suitable to lead our class!" Iida exclaims.
"But your hand is the highest." Y/N points out making Iida flinch a bit.
"How can we vote though, nobody trusts each other and I'm pretty sure people will vote for themselves." A frog girl explains with her tongue poking out. "Let's do it anyway." Y/N says as he suddenly stands behind Izuku. "Bah! Y/N!" Izuku screams but its ignored as Momo creates a box to put the voting paper in.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"Well, Fuck."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"I didn't get any votes..." Iida sits defeated in his chair. Y/N stands next to Izuku who has four votes. Y/N looks at his three votes and up to see Denki, Kirishima and Shoto giving him a thumbs up. "Stare~" Y/N was silently cursing them for giving him this occupation.

"Fooood...." Y/N shouts as he slouches in the food line. Lunch rush gently places all the selected food onto his plate and Y/N is left to find a seat in the vast crowd of the canteen. Sitting on his own Y/N claims the corner of the canteen proudly as he stretches across many seats. He starts to feast but something unexpected happened, an alarm goes off. People quickly run about like headless chickens and scream.
"It's a Level 3 break in! This has never happened in my three years being here!" A third year shouts as he rushes with the crowd.

Y/N picks his plate up and tries to find a fire escape door and leave the chaos. Y/N is quickly swallowed into the crowds, he raises his plate above his head as he gets shoved about.
"I just wanted to eat my sushi." Y/N whines as he's shoved into the wall. He couldn't move from the wall and his food has fallen along with the plate down onto the floor. Suddenly the pressure of the mass crowds suffocating him against the wall stops as a singular body stands in front of him.
Looking up Y/N sees his savior being Bakugo. To stop himself squishing Y/N Bakugo has his arm against the wall. Yes I just made Bakugo wall pin Y/N. For the sacrifice of foo- Oh shit.

"Katsuki..." Y/N is distracted from the food and now focusing on the explosive b-boy. "Tch. For someone whose so strong they are shit when it comes to crowds." A sudden push from the rushing crowd makes Bakugo get closer to Y/N. Y/N looks away while Bakugo flushes red.

"Let's get to class idiot." Bakugo grabs Y/N's wrist and drags him in the oppisite way of the large crowds. The further they get to 1A less people appear. The two enter the classroom and sit inside, making distance between each other.
"Thanks Katsuki..." Y/N mumbles out facing away from Bakugo who just scoffs. Y/N hides his flushed face with his hand and looks out the window to see heroes forcing the reporters out of the school.

"Bruh..." Y/N mumbles as he face plants into his desk just as a worried Izuku enters the room with the rest of the class. "Y/N! Your okay, right?" Izuku approaches Y/N's desk worrying. Y/N lifts his face up but it's still a nice pinkish red on his cheeks making Izuku worry more.
"Your red! Are you okay?" Izuku places a callouse hand on Y/N's forehead making the male more red.
"I-I'm fine! Perfectly fine! Izuku nothing to worry about!" Y/N awkwardly laugh making Shoto raise an eyebrow at his seat neighbor.
"Okay?" Izuku leaves Y/N who sighs in relief.
"Are you actually okay?" Shoto asks.
"I'm fine." Y/N says more rude than he wanted to. "Sorry Shoto, I'm fine. Want to go to an arcade after school?"
"Alright."

"I'd like to have Iida take my place as Class Representative." Izuku shouts proudly.
"Wait, You can do that?!" Y/N shouts in excitement hoping to be able to give away his newly achived position.
"Iida was able to calm everybody down during the break in showing how good of a hero and leader he is!" Izuku says while everybody agrees, Y/N and Bakugo just sit there as they didn't witness what Iida did to become fire exit sign guy.
"Alright, new Class Representative is Iida. We wasted too much time so Y/N sit down your staying as a class representative." Aizawa says and he watches Y/N deflate back into his chair.
"Let's get class started!"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/N finally realizing the death
Of his sushi

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N smashes the glowing buttons on the rhythm game perfectly in time as Shoto tries the claw machine. He wasn't focusing on his surroundings so he didn't sense someone approaching as he successfully finish Beethoven madness.
"Hello~!" Y/N screams as hands snake around his waist making Shoto run over and prepare his ice side.
"Y/N!" Shoto shouts but soon sees Y/N beating up a red haired male who screams in protest as the DDR machine sings.

"I swear to fucking God, Saeyoung!"
Y/N shouts as he stops beating up the red haired male. Shoto stands off the side with a confused look.
"Shoto meet my online friend and party member Saeyoung. He's a *bit-"
"Language!" Saeyoung shouts as he covers Y/N's mouth. In retaliation Y/N licks the idiots hand making him retract it in disgust.
"Where's Yoosung?" Just as Y/N mentions the name a whining voice echoes in the arcade as someone looses on a racing game.
"He's over there in his blonde twink glory." Y/N sighs as Shoto still stands around feeling out of place.
"Nice meeting you Saeyoung but me and Shoto need to go home."
"I can drop you off! I bought my big car this time to Japan!" Saeyoung says as he tails the two out of the arcade.
"No thanks, your car smells like traps." Saeyoung fakes hurt.
"Ow! Okay then see you around online unless studies are going to get in the way!" Saeyoung drags Yoosung into a red and yellow sports car while Y/N just rolls his eyes.
"Shoto sorry we couldn't hang longer." Y/N sighs. Shoto hums and hands something to Y/N.
"Here a matching key ring." Shoto gives Y/N a persona 5 keyring that he won on a game. It was of Morgana.
"This is such a girly thing to do Shoto but I love it. We need to hang out more." Y/N smiles a toothy grin making Shoto blush momentarily.
"Yes. I would love to hang out more." Shoto gives a small smile to Y/N who somehow smiles wider.

*Edit-16th Nov 2021 -A/n- Sorry about the slur- completely forgot I wrote that. I'm so used to the word since I heard it a lot as a kid and it became part of my vocabulary. I am trying not to use it but sometimes I don't think before writing these and it must of just slipped out and didn't bother to get rid of it! Sorry again!