Chapter 4

"It's arrived!" Y/N shouts loudly into the home. bello suddenly pops out of no where with an excited grin. It's been a week since the UA exam and the letter finally arrives. Y/N runs to the living room and rips the envelope open. A disc lands on the coffee table confusing the pair but it's suddenly fear as All Might appears loudly.
"I AM HERE, AS A HOLOGRAM!" He shouts loudly as a smaller version of him hovers in the air.
"FUCKIN HELL!" The two screamed at the paused All Might.
"I am proud to say, Y/N you have gotten into UA! And first place no less!" All Might exclaims while a leader board pops up for test scores and physical exam scores. Y/N sat at the top of the physical exam with 175 points and on the test he had 101 marks.

Wait... 101?

"But that isn't all Y/N, you still need to add the hero points to your score!" Y/N watches as the numbers suddenly change on his physical score. From 175 it went to 201. 21 Hero points. He beaten All Might's score! Bello screams loudly and hugs Y/N tight.
"We need a party, no a goddamn festival! Takeshi call everyone for our celebration!"
"Including her?" Bello nods as Takeshi's question. Said man instantly picks his phone up and right after people came marching in decorating the achievement party.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Some where else...

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"How is that possible..." Yaoyorozu says as she reads the leader boards. She was expecting to see her self on top with 100, she did get 100 but some how Y/N got 101. Looking at her score than back up at Y/N's, she felt like crying.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Todoroki home.
A place of love.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Enji shouts at the top of his voice. "Second?!" He was pissed that the son he's been training came second on the written exam.
"It was a tie for second, we both had 100..." Enji soon gained a confused look.
"100 marks? Second? There must be a mistake." Enji says quickly snatching the paper out of Shoto's hand. He sees the placements and he sighs.
"Y/N Y/L/N... 101 marks. I should of known." Shoto was expecting a harsh training session but apparently not as Enji's face is a neutral expression.
"Get on some fancy clothes, we'll be going across to our neighbours." Shoto nods and walks to his room. He liked Y/N quite a bit, strong and caring. His lips curl a bit into a smile, the dinner last week was a bit awkward but he sooned warmed up to Y/N.

A phone ring echoes and Enji quickly picks it up.
"ENJI YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT! MY SON GOT FIRST PLACE! GET YOUR FIERY ASS DOWN HERE AND CELEBRATE WITH US, BRING SHOTO TOO!" Enji couldn't even respond before the phone hung up. He laughs quietly to himself.
"Bello, you made an amazing son." He spoke to himself as he rubs his face with a sweaty palm.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Back at party central.  

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N stands in his crowded home, people who he didn't know congratulated him and gave him expensive presents and proceed to suck up to Y/N's father for more shares. Y/N just stands in a corner, his present pile getting taller and taller. When the front door opens again, Y/N sighs that he'll now have another awkward talk with someone he doesn't know.
"Y/N my darling child!" Y/N shivers in disgust and plastered a fake smile.
"Mum. How's France?" Y/N asks, clearly doesn't give two shits.
"Great honey, we are enjoying every bit of it!" She then throws an expensive wrapped gift into Y/N's hand, not showing much care about it. She then walks off, probably to steal wine again like last time.
"Bitch..." Y/N mumbles with annoyance not noticing a certain Todoroki duo in front of him.
"Still got a bad relationship with your mother?" Enji asks.
"Ah Enji, yeah she's acting all high and mighty after marrying a French Actor." Enji nods and walks off leaving behind Shoto.
"Lots of presents you have there..." Shoto points to the leaning tower.
"Yeah, wanna abandon all these boomer's and go to my room?"
"Yeah." The two climb the swirling stairs and arrived at two large doors. Y/N opens them to show his expensive but still Y/N feeling room.

"You have too many clothes." Shoto says as he randomly opens a door to see a never ending closet. It reminded him of a show his sister used to watch one of the character's had a huge automatic closet. Y/N closet was exactly like it, less pink and more masculinity.
"I don't even wear half the stuff in here but my father and his co workers keep buying me stuff." Y/N explains as he messes with a control panel.
"I had that famous interior designer who has that quirk that makes small pocket dimensions work on it. So I now own a rift in space." Shoto nods, the hangers suddenly move showing different style clothing and all that.
"But doesn't that mean you can bring your closet anywhere?" Shoto asks.
"Yes. Yes it does." Y/N picks his phone out of his pocket and shows Shoto an app.
"Closet Dimension. I might get one of these..." Shoto has to admit this is quite useful.

"Anyway this is just my closet, I haven't fully toured you my room." Y/N says as he guides Shoto back to the main room. Shoto didn't clearly look at it but now he did. It was very modern, for him it was. He was used to Japanese styled rooms and not modern ones.
"This is my husband." Y/N points to his very messy bed, very messy. The covers are every where and the pillows are on the floor.
"That is my-"

You guys do not want to go through a boring tour of your room. It's modern and decorated like a weeb has done it. There simple enough?

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

I don't know how to end this
Chapter.  

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝