Chapter 16

We are not having this argument again.

We are. I am not being a cockblock for Deku.

Alright.

No matter how much you bribe- wait your agreeing with me?

Yep I'm agreeing. You won't be the cock block.
*Pulls Mammon out of the void with Sole taped onto his chest.*
He will. And he will replace you in the loves interest harem. I've been getting many demands and I'm leaning towards it.

Do it. I don't care. I don't even love Y/n like everyone else. He's annoying and don't get me started on how annoying his sleep schedule is. He's like a cuter version of Shinsou.

Did I forget that our little room in the void will go poof including the coffee jelly you stored in there?

... Yare Yare you idiot.

I'll take that as a yes to being a cock block.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Kusuo questioning my
Sanity.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Just like yesterday it's a beautiful day outside but the gossip circling Kirishima and Y/n's relationship status has become the biggest news.

"Kirishima and y/n, two lovers brought together in manly bonding."

Some had stupid titles what made Y/n and his father laugh for five minutes straight. But this is now. Y/n has plans at 9 am so he better wake up and not make a cute little green broccoli sad that he was forgotten about.

Y/n woke up, wow!
"I sense your sarcasm so I'll actually wake up." Actually waking up Y/n sits up with a birds nest as hair, without even using hair product he mimicked Shinsou's hair perfectly. He would be proud. He dragged his sorry ass to his never ending closet and changed not bothering to shower since he did so last night. How sanitary, do you know how much you sweat at night?
"Shut up and go back to your narration." He brushes his hair, well tries to.
His h/c is a knotty mess and the brush has gotten stuck. Using his quirk he roughly brushes his hair and zooms down stairs for breakfast.

Ah yes, his favourite meal of the day. The only time he can eat cereal without being judged. The clock ticks to 7:59 and the front door is ringing. Knowing who it is Y/n quickly runs over with his phone in hand and launched himself outside. Today is important. A very important day.
"Are you ready Y/n!" Izuku asks with a very determined face. Today is the day a limited addition All Might figure along with Hawkes and Endeavor figures come out on sale.
"I have my apple pay ready and loaded. In case that doesn't work I have the exact amount of the three figures combined in my wallet." The two nod and quickly run to use the train.

Endeavor watched the whole interaction with a straight face from his parked car. He didn't know if he should smile or frown, he knew his limited addition figure is on sale today and the fact Y/n is considering buying it puts mixed feelings in his stomach. "I have a feeling I'll see a half burnt statue of me on my driveway when I get back."

Izuku and Y/n are chatting away people watch the two UA students with curious glances. Especially Y/n.
"I've been meaning to ask... Are you and Kirishima dating?" Izuku nervously ask and Y/n had a surprised look on his face.
"Me and Kiri? What gave you that idea?" He asks forgetting about the news articles for a moment.
"Well... It's everywhere online."
"oh. Right. No we aren't dating." Izuku sighs in relief and the two got off the train and head to the hero merch store.

Izuku quickly grabs his All Might figure and Y/n grabs Hawkes, Endeavor and All Might. They quickly approach the counter and Y/n smiles more as the two paid and left the store.
"Let's get some cake to celebrate with!" Y/n says and Izuku nods with a blush. The two enter the familiar nearby cafe.

Why is it familiar? Well you went here with Aizawa of course and guess where our pink headed psychic is?
The corner watching a familiar looking owner approach the two with a menu.
I don't know how to feel about this.
Don't worry and eat your coffee jelly before it melts or something.

"Hello there!" A brown haired owner with round rimmed glasses say enthusiastically. A bit too happy for Y/n's liking.
"Eep! Where did you come from?" Izuku gets surprised by the new character while Y/n stands there frozen.
"I came from England my charming green fellow! Anyway here's a menu, follow me to your seats." The two nod and followed obediently.
"Call me if you are ready to order!"
Yare Yare... Inserting yourself like that is weird. Couldn't of you just do that instead of having me to make the classroom even. Idiot.
Before leaving the Owner slams his hand on the table behind him while smiling. The coffee jelly proceeds to wobble and fall out of the cup that's falling onto the ground. A loud splat resounds and the three look at the Owner in horror. Well mainly Y/n and Izuku. Saiki is busy debating if he should snap my neck right there and then.

"Sir you should be more careful! I'll get you a refund." The Owner leaves and a awkward silence is in the air.

"Kusuo, I didn't know you come here." Y/n says and Izuku holds back a sigh. He hoped to spend the whole day with Y/n and didn't expect someone so far from the district.
"I come here for the coffee jelly. I might change my mind soon."
Y/n nods in understanding and ended up joining Saiki in his booth.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Author not being able to
Sleep at night.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

The cafe time ended well, the three awkwardly say goodbye to the cafe owner who smiled. There was clear visible tension coming of him and Saiki so they quickly leave before a brawl happened.

"Today was successful!" Y/n says as he stretches out on the train seats. Saiki teleported home without Izuku seeing and Izuku sighs in relief that he's finally alone with Y/n again.
"Yep! I can put this with my Golden age All Might!" Izuku grins as he looks down into his white bag.

The pair got off and Izuku walks Y/n home. They stopped for a moment and stared at each other, Izuku gulps as he leans closer to Y/n. Y/n watches not fully processing what's happening.
Before Izuku could plant a kiss a loud noise of a door slamming makes Izuku jump back. The two look over to see Endeavor getting out of his car. Izuku tenses up and stutters at the sight of the flaming bastard of a father. With a glance over from Enji, Izuku runs for the hills while shouting back goodbye.

Y/n walks inside and does what he normally does before bed.

"Thanks..." Todoroki passes a slick black credit card back to Enji and said man grunts in return.

You didn't even need me.

... I usually get one of your snappy replies.

Go Yare Yare yourself into space and crash into a floating dead brained Kars meteorite.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Chapter End

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝