☆One short☆

☆You get cake with them☆

Denki x Y/n

"Hurry up or my coupon will go out of date!"
Denki shouts as he pulls Y/n down the street. He huffs as he comes close to the new special cake shop. Y/n breathes in and out deeply, his loud panting makes him regret every choice leading up to that moment.
"Table for two!"
Denki smashes his crumpled up coupon onto the table, making the waiter tense up.
"R-right this way sirs..."
He guides the chaotic couple to a corner booth and quickly goes to grab a different waiter to serve them.

After an hour of arguing on which cake to share they agree on the vibrant pikachu and eevee cake to advertise the new pokemon game. With large smiles to two post on their Instagram earning angry comments from Bakugo and some mysterious ones from the leauge of villains.
"Say aah~"
Denki asks and Y/n opens his mouth with shining eyes. He eats the cake happily and Denki watches with a derpy look.

"This is so good..."
Y/n mumbles as he eats more, Denki nods in agreement. Soon the two are arguing again about who's paying for the bill.

Shoto x Y/n

Shoto has no clue what to do on dates, he's never been on one. So he asked Deku and Bakugo what you liked.

"HAH? ICY HOT YOUR-"

Bakugo wasn't much help so Shoto went with a safe option. A sweet treat shop.
He brings Y/n in as he holds his hand, he felt nervous and Y/n could tell as Shoto's usually cool hand becomes room temperature for once.
"Hey don't worry about it Shoto. If I'm with you it won't be bad at all."
Y/n smiles and Shoto felt his insides become light, with a light blush Shoto smiles back making Y/n squeal momentarily.

Turns out Shoto was so worried he booked the whole cake shop for them. The two sit in the middle enjoying the expensive cakes but it was mostly Y/n who ate.
Shoto watches, admiring the large grin Y/n holds as he enjoys something.
"I love you."
Y/n chokes from the sudden effection and quickly downs a glass of water.
"I- I love you to Sho~!"

Katsuki x Y/n

Bakugo nervously takes out his stress on Mineta, a lot more than usual. So of course class 1A found this worrying until Y/n told them Bakugo asked him out on a date.
Soon the school hours end and Bakugo is dragging Y/n to his favourite cake shop.

The two enter to find it full, seats taken meaning they could only eat out. Bakugo feels himself get angrier and angrier. People recognise them as the students from the sports festival, making him more annoyed.
"JUST GIVE US A FUCKING TABLE DAMM IT!"
Bakugo shouts scaring the waiter and it works effectively as a table opens up immediately.

The two decided to share a chocolate cake, simple but delicious.
Bakugo nearly bites the end off his spoon as a shade of red decorate his cheeks. Y/n smiles and leans in close making the angry pineapple tense up more. Y/n effortlessly kisses Bakugo getting rid of the chocolate cream that lingered on his lips.
Bakugo licks Y/n's lips, enjoying the taste of chocolate and the strawberry lip balm Y/n wears.

"Suki I love you~!"

"Tch. I love you too idiot."

How romantic...

Izuku x Y/n

"Look they have an All Might cake!"
Deku points to the neon All Might cake on the menu making Y/n giggle lightly at how excited Deku is. Just moments ago Deku was nervous about asking Y/n on a date however, he's so excited.
"They also have an Endeavour slice. I want it. Let me kill him."
Y/n wanted to express his hate towards the fire hero and Deku nervously laughs at that.