Chapter 26

Saiki walks down the pavement with Y/n, his eyes glued on his phone. Y/n however kicks the same rock over and over, his face glued into a permanent frown.
"God he's so depressed... He's making everyone feel down."
Saiki mumbles as he easily reads Y/n's thoughts.
"Not my fault. That's how he is."
I suddenly pop up next to Saiki, watching Y/n stumble down the path towards the nearby park where class 1A is planning a large picnic for him.
"You write this story. You could make him suddenly happy unless you're planning something. I don't like where this is going if you're planning something..."
Kusuo looks over at me and I just smile.
"You always assume something with me~ Why not trust me for once?"
"The day I do that I'll find out you have some traumatic past and you'll get a redemption arch. Right now all I see is a murder loving Psychopath."
Saiki murmurs his face in a scowl of some sort.

"Oh you guys arrived gotta go back to the forth wall."
I disappear just as Kusuo and Y/n walk into the park gates. Sitting in a big pile of love is class 1A. Different cakes and sweets decorate the blanket as Momo makes a few more for people to sit down.
"Y/n! Come on, we have your favourite~!"
Izuku shouts with a large angel smile and points to the ice-cream cake being kept cool by Shoto. Y/n didn't hesitate to nose dive at Shoto, scaring him slightly. Everyone grins as well seeing Y/n feast on the cake with a smile. Kusuo sits on his own blanket, Koda joining him with his small collection of vegan friendly food. Suddenly a box filled with expensive Coffee Jelly with gold flakes pop up next to Kusuo.

... Thanks I guess.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Timeskip for plot purposes
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Everyone is enjoying life until Denki pulls out a karaoke machine. Literally out of nowhere.
"Let's sing!"
Shinsou, who joined an hour ago just looks at Denki if he's stupid however Baku squad excluding Bakugo all cheer in excitement.

"I'll start since yall are so reluctant."
Denki picks a song from the machine. This thing looks exactly like the expensive ones at the karaoke places but instead it's all hologram. Everyone groans except Kirishima, Mina, Sero and Y/n as Denki picks the pokemon theme.

"Your not leaving me out of this. Pass the second mic."
Y/n stands up from his blanket, he was having a lovely conversation with bird man.
Denki throws it over and everyone wanted to cry, Momo starts making ear plugs for the class and Jiro happily takes them.

(Bold and underlined = Both
Bold = Denki
Bold Italics = Y/n)

"I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was."
Everyone gets a nice surprise when Denki actually sings pretty decent.

"To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause!"

"I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside!"
Y/n sings way too good for a troll song and the harem people blush profusely finding out Y/n's hidden talent. Saiki however carries on savouring his coffee jelly until a complete stranger sits next to him.

"Pokemon!"

"Gotta catch em' all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny!"

"Pokemon!"

"Oh, you're my best friend, In a world we must defend!"

As the two sing with everyone cheering them on except Saiki and shy Koda. Saiki is too busy eyeing the suspicious red head next to him.
"I thought you wouldn't be here any more."
Saeyoung grins ear to ear and picks the next song after the two pokemon lovers.
"Yeah however I still get book time loosers!"
Saeyoung looks at the defeated Mammon who still has Sole taped to his back.
Saiki places his fancy cup down and sighs sharply, annoyance radiating off him.

"POKEMON!"
Denki and Y/n finish off loudly and happily breathe in for air.
"I didn't know you two could sing..."
Mina says and both males nervously scratch their necks.
"Eh..."
"Wait who picked this?"
Jiro points out the song and Saeyoung quickly stands up and grabs the mic. Before he starts the song he quickly talks into the mic.
"Sevenstar drink! 10% discount if you use code 707ISG0D when buying 10 boxes."
"Wait Saeyoung! What the hell!"
Y/n shouts but its too late everyone watches in horror as the quick drop in music.

"WE NO STRANGERS  TO LOVE!"
Y/n gawks as his best friend sings loudly.
"YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I~!"
Denki laughs uncontrollably with Y/n as everyone just sits there not knowing what to do.
"A FULL COMMITMENT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF~!"

"YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS FROM ANY OTHER GUY!"

"IIIII JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELING! GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Before Saeyoung could start his favourite part I come out of nowhere, kicking him down while holding the other mic. Saiki looks at me with a begging look but of course I just smirk.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!"
I start and Saeyoung quickly finishes it off.
"NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!"

"NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!"

"NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY!"

"NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU!"

We both chime but it quickly stops as Jiro figures out how to skip a song. Y/n is laughing to his death, the same could be said about the baku and deku squad while the rest just stare blankly at the monstrosity.
I just send finger guns and return back to the forth wall. Saeyoung however stays and bows with a smirk.
"And that is available on my onlyfans~!"
Saeyoung quickly runs away before Jiro stabs him with her earphone jacks.

Saiki sits on his blanket, unsure on what to.
What would you do after seeing God rick roll the main characters?

Saiki carries on eating his fancy coffee Jello. Koda also finished his food and started feeding the park birds, letting Y/n pet some as well.

Next up on the karaoke machine is Bakugo, he was forced into it until someone asked Deku to sing after him making it a competition.
"HAH? I can sing better than stupid Deku!"
Bakugo snatches the mic out of Mina's hand and he scrolls though the list of music. He had a song in mind. You could tell when he mutters the exact song number.

Everyone watches on in amusement as Bakugo sings Killer Queen in a broken english but it still sounded amazing.
Deku was up next and he was shoved to the side as Bakugo smirks. Deku awkwardly sings a song as Iida and Y/n cheer him on.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Me and Saiki singing about
Coffee jelly  

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Everyone returns to the dorms, laughing and still giggling off the happy high. Even Saiki felt a bit lighter than before but that might be because he's eaten over 10 coffee jelly's today.

For once I'm ending on a high note~

A/n: School has started and I'm in sixth form so updates are going to be slooow. Verrry slooow. I gotta focus on studying now so woo!