Chapter 12

Surprisingly Y/N went to school the next day, he saw Bakugo in the distance entering the school so using his quirk he rushes over and glomps the explosive blonde.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bakugo shouts and looks behind him to see the familiar H/C hair.
"Katsuki Bakugo I will marry you for what you did last night."
Tears of happiness soak his cheeks and Bakugo is frozen in place.
"W-what?! You idiot you don't go that far for a stupid statue!" He may sound upset by the idea of marrying Y/N but let's be honest. Saiki.
"He's thinking it doesn't sound that bad and is day dreaming about coming home from hero duty to see Y/N cooking for him and smiling. It's getting pretty spic-" Thanks for the input go back to socialising telepathically with snow white over there whose currently chatting up a robin.

"How do I pay you back?"
"Y-you don't have to." Bakugo drags himself away from the conversation but is startled again as Y/N shouts.
"THANKS KACHAN!"
"S-SHUT UP!"
Y/N smiles and follows behind making Bakugo pull him closer.
"Slow poke."
"I'm not slow you just do big strides!"
The two bantered like they used to in childhood. Izuku watched from behind he felt jealous that Bakugo could easily make Y/N smile. Izuku being the brave boy he is runs after Y/N.
"Good morning Y/N!" He stands on the other side of him and Y/N smiles in response.
"Good morning Izuku!" Y/N holds Izuku's hand making the boy go red and stutter.
"W-why are you holding my hand?"
"Well Kachan hasn't let go of mine not that I care so why not hold yours too! It's bringing back childhood memories." Y/N smiles making the two blush. With Y/N in the middle the three walked to class holding hands, Izuku and Bakugo just watch Y/N as he guides them.
"What's this? You brought two Rudolph's in." Denki says as he watches Y/N drag his childhood best friends into class. Denki eyes the hand holding in secret jealousy the same could be said to Shoto, Kirishima and certain teachers who watched the three walk down the corridor please don't I can't get over his thoughts. Thinking of a student in that manner makes me feel sick.
Fine. Saiki. Saiki also looked at the hand holding in jealousy but since he never felt that before he just ignores it. You bi- Anyway back to class.

"Rudolph's? Why you say that Denki?"
"Their faces are glowing red!" Denki laughs and Bakugo finally snaps back to himself and shouts at Denki. Izuku quickly lets go and hides his face as his two close friends try to comfort the man.
"I don't see the problem."
"Your so dense." Denki replied with the roll of his eyes.
"Dense? You do know I'm the top of our class right?"
"Yeah but your so oblivious. Just it doesn't matter." Denki gives up and frowns a bit.
"Anyway I wonder who would be teaching us Aizawa got pretty beaten up."
"Yeah he'd have to rest for at least a week." Kirishima comes in conversation and grins.
"Hm? Oh you don't know Saiki -" Before Y/N could say what Saiki did Aizawa waltz into class without anything wrong with him. "WHAAT?! WE SAW YOUR SPINE BREAK HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY BANDAGES!" Denki shouts and the rest of the class shout out questions.
"Saiki healed me." Everyone turnes to Saiki who merely pushes up his glasses in response.
"Why does he get to have a cool quirk. All I have are these balls." Mineta says with a blank face as he pokes one on his head.
"Mineta you can do alot with sticky balls." Alright who the fuck said that?
Y/N whistles innocently as he sits down in his chair.
Innocent my ass.

"Anyway it's time, listen carefully." Saiki could only roll his eyes at how anticlimactic Aizawa was making it.
"Another enemy?"
"This time next week will be the UA sports festival."
"Fuck me." Y/N whispers out, not more physical exercise.
"Language." Shoto whispers back making Y/N snort quietly.
"Japanese."

Lessons went on as usual, but one thing was in everyone's mind. How well will they do in the sports festival. Y/N on the other hand was thinking about how much farming he'd have to do to get to his next level. Lolol doesn't have a max level so Y/N right now has the highest level without hacking unlike a certain red head who won't pop up in anymore chapters if he keeps calling me at midnight.
"About 100,000 exp left. 3 hours of killing low level mobs and then as many dungeon's I can do before I pass out." He mumbles as he starts to walk out of class but a group of people who wanted to check out the competition block their way.
"... Excuse me I have an important date tonight." Y/N politely says as he tries to walk past but is shoved back in.
"Oi! Who pushed me!" A guy with fabulous eyelashes come up front.
"That would be me, sorry." He was actually polite but what he didn't realise he made enemies after that accidental push.
"Move it extras!" Bakugo shouts and Iida quickly comes to the rescue.
"Please don't call people you don't know extras!" Thanks to Bakugo's attitude everyone hates class 1A.
"Great." Y/N mumbles as a purple haired male comes up front, his eyes dead with bags underneath them. Y/N relates to this man. The two meet eye contact and do a silent nod, the wave of people seperate and Y/N was finally able to leave.