Chapter 19

Everything was going well until Y/n felt a pair of strong arms grab him as he walks to school. He yelps but quickly quieten down as he recognized the burn scars on the arms.
"What is this?" Y/n asks and Dabi smirks.
"A kidnapping." Dabit says and quickly goes through a portal with Y/n in his arms.

"Guess what I got!"
Dabi shouts and Toga comes skipping out with a bright smile.
"Is it Izuku?" she asks but soon frowns as she sees Y/n stood in the middle of the room with Dabi still holding onto his waist.
"Sup Fuckers." Y/n does a peace sign and Shigaraki groans in annoyance.
"Just... Go entertain him or something." He waves Dabi off and Y/n sticks his tongue out at him.
"What's wrong Handjob? Didn't sleep last night? Me either." Y/n says and Shigaraki visibly flinches at the use of the insulting nickname.
"Can't you just call me by my real name!" He shouts as he scratches at his neck and Y/n smiles.
"Sure Tomo-chan." Everyone freezes at the girly nickname. Dabi holds back his laughter, the same with Toga however Twice doesn't and he's doubled over on Mr Compress.
"W-what?!" Shigaraki shouts with a flustered expression, one could assume it's anger.

Dabi quickly drags Y/n away and Toga follows with a skip in her step.
"Hey let's do them ginger bread houses I bought!" She suggests and Y/n just nods with a lot of enthusiasm.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Meanwhile...

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"OH MY GOD Y/N HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!"
Kirishima and Denki scream loudly while the whole class is in chaos.

Izuku is mumbling trying to figure out who did it and how he can find them.

Bakugo is planning murder as he blows up Mineta repeatedly.

Kusuo isn't bothered, already knowing where he is and isn't worried in the slightest. He sat in the corner reading, checking on Y/n every moment to see if Toga has stabbed him yet.

Shoto is currently sat in his chair with a blank expression as his ice quirk shows his nervousness as it covers his chair and uniform slightly with frost.

Aizawa stands up front looking calm as Iida is stuck in his robot pose unsure on what to do.

News travels fast and Shinsou is currently trying not to get distracted by the worrying fact his friend and crush just got swiped by the wind.

Hawks is oblivious to these facts. He's currently on patrol while munching on a chicken wing. It has the bone, don't worry. He isn't a pussy.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Back at LOV base

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n sits at a table with a pink apron on what has What's cookin' good lookin' printed on the front while Toga has a yellow one with Beholder of Knives printed on and Dabi has a Red one on with I am the fire scribbled on.

The three look at the small ginger bread house kits Toga bought from a sale. Hopefully it's still in date.
"Let's have a competition, who has the best ginger bread house wins." Y/n says excitedly.
"Win what though?" Dabi asks as he rips his box apart and burns it to ashes with his quirk.
"Oo! Oo! They get to be player one in super mario bros!" Toga suggested and that made this competition into a war.