Chapter 23

A/n: I'm skipping to the point Bakugo and Tokoyami get their asses yeeted into marbles. The only reason I know the BNHA story line is thanks to memes and tiktoks. Bare with me.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Oh no I caught a disease, running round my neighbourhood spreading my disease. People ask me what I got and I say,
Crippling Depression.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n stands gobsmacked as Deku is on Shoji's back with two broken arms and Tokoyami just got yeeted into a marble.
"... Wait a minute, Dabi you fucker!"
Everyone looks on in surprise as Y/n quickly turns into a marble as well.

"Poor Shoto Todoroki."
Dabi sarcastically says as he grabs Y/n's marble just before Shoto could.
"Crap. Fuck. FUCK!"
Izuku rambles and everyone quickly charges at the villains. Soon Tokoyami is released and tossed back to the heroes in training, however Bakugo is grabbed by the neck by Dabi and the two slowly enter the portal. Y/n's marble in his left hand, Dabi smirks in achievement as the heroes in training's faces fall into grief struck ones.
"KACHAN! Y/N!"
Izuku just lost both of his childhood friends in one cold summers night.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Villain Base

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Bakugo screams through his gag as he kicks his legs frantically. He stares at the blue marble that dances along Mr Compress' fingers.
"This is revenge for waking me up that day with all that racket."
He shakes the marble viciously and quickly lets Y/n out. Everyone watches as Y/n struggles to stand upright, he soons fall flat on his face while groaning loudly.

"You good down there sweet cheeks?"
Dabi asks making Bakugo growl more and Shigaraki rolls his eyes.
"Do you mean my face cheeks or my ass."
Y/n asks as he struggles not to throw up.
"Whichever makes you more embarrassed."
Dabi says and pulls Y/n up and places him on a nearby chair.

"Tch. Where's that stupid doctor anyway?"
Shigaraki grumbles as he messes with an apple. Dabi tenses up and frowns as he ties Y/n up with specially made restraints from the certain doctor. No one seems to like the doctor, the mention of his name brings chills into the room.
"Talk ill of the devil and he shall appear."
A man emerges from a locked door, eyes a dark red and skin a glowing pale white. His hair pitch black and Bakugo immediately sees some resemblance between Y/n and the adult man. The doctor straightens his lab coat that's suspiciously stained red. He grabs a pair of glasses out of hid coat pocket and places them on his nose, instantly grinning as he recognises Y/n who is sat chained up.

"Oh my little masterpiece is back in my hands."
He reaches out his gloved hands and gently strokes Y/n's face with an all to familiar grin.

"... Do I know you?"
Y/n asks, not really recognising the very touchy male in front of him.
"Oh yes you do. Very much!"
The male stands up straight and grins ear to ear.
"I'm your biological father of course!"
The room goes cold. Everyone stares on in shock, Bakugo even stopped fidgeting in his seat as he stares gobsmacked.
"What?"
Y/n asks, presumably shocked that his real father is some insane looking scientist.
"Your my little experiment, however you were taken from me. Oh how I missed your little pathetic cries."
He grins and as he does his quirk activates, his eyes glow the same Fuchsia colour as Y/n's.
"... You're him!"
Y/n exclaims finally finding the identity of the man of his nightmares. He also realises that he has the exact same quirk, nothing from his mother's side.
"I'll be taking my little experiment now. Here's the agreed amount."
The Doctor holds a black heavy case out towards Shigaraki, but weirdly enough the crusty man hesitates to grab the large payment.