Chapter 17

The two holidays finished the week making it the weekend. Of course Y/n slept all day on Saturday and decided to roam about in a park nearby.

Y/n is sitting on a swing minding his own business with a white face mask to hide his identity. UA first year students are famous now and he's been getting annoyed by everyone asking if he's dating Kirishima. After three hours of swinging Y/n sees two people walking down the path. One in a black trench coat looking like a burnt piece of chicken and a familiar handyman from the usj incident.

Handyman makes eye contact with Y/n who in return just stared blankly at him.
"Fuck." Tomura says and Dabi raises an eyebrow in confusion. He looks over to where he's looking and get a surprise as he sees Y/n staring at them.
"Yo Handy man! You don't mind me calling you that right? I wasn't allowed to do my hand puns during the incident!" Y/n calls out to them and Tomura grits his teeth as she scratches away at his neck.
"No. Call me Shigaraki." For some unknown reason Tomura responds and Dabi just kept to himself.

"You need a hand or something? Why you out at day time in a park no less?" Y/n didn't bother to call the police, why? He's too lazy.
"No." Tomura is clearly annoyed and Dabi just giggles to himself as Y/n isn't backing down from saying hand puns.
"Then go leave before I get caught having a nice handy conversation with you." Tomura grumbles and stomps away and Dabi reluctantly follows.
"Handsy Mc Handsy..." Dabi just stop trying to hide his laughs as Y/n shouts at them.

They soon disappear while quarreling with each other.

..."Should I report this or something? Nah too much effort."

You walked home forgetting about the beautiful interaction. Dabi though will forever remember you.

"Handsy Mc Handsy... Holy shit I love him." Dabi says irritating Tomura even more.
"I don't want him to join the league of Villains but his quirk and attitude is perfect." Tomura mumbles and Dabi just nods along.
"What about explosive Chihuahua?" Dabi asks and Tomura frowns.
"He may have the perfect attitude but I feel like it be harder to convince him. We focus on the demon. Doctor M will also be happy to know."
Dabi frowns a bit at the mention of the doctor but nods along anyway.

Y/n has become the target for the leauge of villains. How entertaining.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"Iida what's 6×3?"
"Y/n you should know this,
You have the top grades in the
whole First year!"
"... It's a meme Iida."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Ah yes school, how beautiful. Y/n woke up ready to explode the whole of UA using Bakugo but sadly he would be arrested.

"We will be looking at placements at hero agencies." Aizawa says, a top tier list is made of those with the most requests to work at. Y/n sweat drops as he has a lot more than expected. Bakugo shouts asking how he has a smaller amount than icy hot and Shoto just sighs knowing he has no choice to join Endeavor.
"Why do people like me so much?"
"ask the author."
Everyone is excited about picking where to go and Y/n is stuck.
"I'm not picking my dad, I'll have to watch him and Takeshi flirt all day. I already see it." Y/n throws his dad's over the top decorated paper and Kirishima catches it.

"WOAH! The number 3 hero wants you!" Kirishima says as he reads the one Y/n has in his hand.
"Yeah, I'm going to stick with him. I still need help with my flying control." Y/n hands his form in and decides to enjoy the rest of the day. He made a good choice, he's glad he didn't pick one randomly and end up with best Jeanist.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Dabi:"Let's burn down Endeavor's house."
Shoto:"I'm taking shotgun."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n left school and walked on his own for once. His feet drag against the floor as he nibbles on a cookie he made in food class or what ever you call it.
Home economics.
Thanks.

"Hey little devil." Hearing the nickname Y/n turns around to see the burned man from yesterday.
"Hello, villain." Y/n casually says with his cookie in his mouth. Dabi hums and gets closer.

Leaning down Dabi bites the end of the cookie off and ate it.
"These are good. Did you make them?" Dabi enjoys the sugar content and Y/n hums in agreement. He didn't seem fazed by the closeness of Dabi.
"I did make them. I have a box full and your not getting your hands on them." Y/n says as he holds the clear tub close.
"Well I am a Villain." Dabi proceeds to kidnap Y/n's box of homemade cookies and eats another one in front of him.

"Stop! You violated the law! PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE, YOUR STOLEN GOODS ARE NOW FORFEITED!"
Y/n yeets himself at Dabi with his eyes glowing Fuchsia and Dabi knew he fucked up.
"Hold up! I'll buy you more!" Dabi runs away while a demon his hot on his trail. Y/n jumps up and tackles Dabi.

"You promise." Y/n demands and Dabi nods.
"I fucking promise." Dabi notices some crumbs on Y/n's cheek and leans up. Confused Y/n stays in place and he feels a sudden wetness on his cheek.
"Did... Did you just lick me?" Y/n turns cherry pink and Dabi smirks at his achievement.

"OI GET OFF HIM YOU BURNT NUGGET BEFORE I FUCKING SMASH YOUR FACE INTO THE GROUND!"
Dabi quickly gets up and passes a piece of paper over to the frozen Y/n and ran away as fast as possible.
Bakugo grunts as he arrives, seeing Y/n still flustered on the floor.
"Oi, idiot get up."
Bakugo pulls the stunned male up.

"Suki... He took my cookies."

"THATS THE BIT YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT?!"