Saiki and I

What's going on?

What's going on?

Couldn't you just read my mind and find out?

You know I can't do that. You must be as stupid as Nendo.

Alright that's going to far.

Can't except the truth?

I... *Ehem.* Because I have writers block and my mind isn't focusing on anything except torturing my sims in Sims4. I decided I write a small chapter of us. No Y/N in sight.

*Sits on top of a box that's been taped down with flex tape*

... He's in that box isn't he-

And you will be next if you carry on complaining.

*Pulls out an extra roll of flex tape.*

Yare yare... What are you going to do?

Glad you asked buckaroo! Oi, Seven! Mammon and other side characters I forgot about!

A door suddenly slams open and standing in the doorway is 707 with gleaming glasses. He holds Ren in one arm and in the other is a box of Dr Pepper and honey budda chips.

For fucks sake.

An obnoxious Mammon comes waltzing in with Kai. I sluggishly point at the reader with an empty hat.
"This is my jury for your truths and dares. The love interests and Y/N will be involved and maybe some villains can drop by." I explain and Saiki just sighs at me.

Go to sleep.

Who are you? Jeff the killer? No.

You forgot to put speech marks on that one.

"S-so?"

Come back in the morning. After you slept.

... Fine... I will.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

The bit at the top was written around 12:00 AM

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"I am back!" I come back to my rift in time.

How nice. Please get rid of them.

Kusuo sits on a couch with a dead look as Mammon and Seven throw chips at each other. Kai chases Ren about and a side character called the familiar waiter sits in the corner with Yoosung.