Sleepy Time

A/N- I got this off a video and I thought of Bakugo x Reader immediately and decided to do one shots of Y/N being a tired gremlin.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Katsuki Bakugo x Y/N

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Hey."
"Hey wake up. You gotta wake up Kachan." Y/N shakes Bakugo's shoulder but got no response.
"I know it's 3 am but it can't wait." He shakes Bakugo again but another failed attempt.
"Honey!"
"Dear!"
"Baby boom!"
"Wake up plweaaase!" Y/N whines one last time and Bakugo raises his face that has an angry expression painted on.
"What could possibly be important at 2:56 Am on a Tuesday!" He yells at Y/N who only lazily smiles in return.
"I love you."

"... I love you too now go to sleep you idiotic demon." Bakugo pulls Y/N into bed and Y/N immediately falls asleep in Bakugo's warm embrace. The two fell asleep.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shoto Todoroki x Y/N

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N yawns loudly as he plays his multiplayer game on single player. His character moved about automatically as he farms XP and without knowing he fell asleep at the control panels.

Shoto enters Y/N room hoping to get the male to turn down the volume of his game as it disturbed him next door. Instead he walks in on Y/N resting his head on his arm that edges off the chairs arm rest dangerously. Shoto carefully and quietly picks up Y/N and moves him to his bed. Y/N immediately wraps himself in the warmth and Shoto smiles at the cute sight. Shoto gently brushes Y/N's hair out of his face and plants a small kiss on Y/N's forehead. In return Y/N smiles in his sleep and mumbles just loud enough for Shoto to hear.

"I love you..."

"I love you too Y/n/n"

Y/N ended up pulling Shoto into bed and the pair slept comfortably in each others arms.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Denki pikachu x Y/N

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Denki yawns loudly as he shuts down his computer, he played a good game of Lolol and with the help from his boyfriend he successfully finished the campain. Looking up from his station he can see his boyfriend past out with the mouse hovering on the log out button. With a quiet laugh he picks Y/N up and messily drops him onto the bed.
"Oof. Denki could you be more gentle..." Y/N wakes up groaning with his eyes half lidded. Denki smiles innocently and kisses Y/N forehead.
"Sorry! Your a lot heavier in muscle mass than me." Denki sticks his tongue out but proceeds to bite it as Y/N pulls him down onto the bed.
"Fuck my tongue!" He swears as he spoke stupidly.
"It will heal." Y/N curls up to Denki and uses him as a body pillow. Denki could only blush and hug back and the two fell asleep almost instantly.
"I love you."
"I wove you too." Denki's reply makes Y/N laugh a bit as Denki's tongue still hurts.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Izuku Midoria x Y/N

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Izuku looks up from his hero study book to see Y/N fast asleep with his face glued to his book. Izuku could only sigh and smile at the sight and carefully moves Y/N to his All Might bed. Lifting Y/N up was easy, un-sticking his face from the book wasn't. Izuku tried to gently pull but it didn't budge.
"Sorry Y/N." He pulls back and Y/N wakes up with a jolt.
"Ow what was that?!" Y/N rubs his cheek that had kanji stained on it making Izuku sigh again.
"Your face became one with the book again. You need to wash your face." Izuku says gently rubbing the ink smudging it more.
"I can't be bothered... You do it." Izuku freezes and nods.
"Alright..." Izuku goes to get a wet towel and comes back to see Y/N past out asleep again. Izuku smiles and washes Y/N's cheek, he quickly throws the wet cloth into the bathroom sink and rushes back to his warm bedroom.
Doing this before, Izuku gets under the covers with Y/N as his face becomes redder and hotter. As many times he's slept with Y/N he'd never get used to how close they are. And like normal Y/N turns over and hugs Izuku tightly making him splutter noises.

"I love you Izu..." Y/N whispers into the flustered boy's ear making him stutter nervously.
"I - I- I love you Too!" Izuku say back making Y/N smile in his sleepy daze.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Saiki K x Y/N

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"No."

Come on Saiki! I put you into this story so you better be useful!

"No I'm not doing it even if you bribe me with Coffee Jelly."

Three boxes full of Coffee Jelly in fancy glasses.

"... Damn it."

~~~×~~~

Saiki couldn't care less about Y/N sleep schedule, that's what he said but we all know he does care. As Y/N clicks his last click in Lolol Saiki was there to stop him fall out of his chair. Using his Quirk he levitates Y/N to his bed and logged Y/N out for the night. Cleaning a bit he then tucked Y/N in tightly.
Looking at Y/N with his normally emotionless face he smiles, a small one. "Offu..." He breathes out and immediately covered his mouth over in shock.
"Crap I said that out loud." It seems God isn't on his side as Y/N wakes up because of the sound.
"Offu?" Y/N repeats and cutely rubs his eyes making Saiki hold back another gasp.
"Go back to sleep."
"Only if you sleep with me." Y/N grins as Saiki audibly sighs and gets under the covers.
"Thanks Kusuo... I love you." Y/N says in his thoughts making Saiki smile again.
"I love you too."

Oh? You said that with your actual voice. Your lips moved. Hohohoh~ Rgh-

"Shut up."

Tusundere.