Chapter 20

Y/n sits awkwardly at his desk, his eyes half lidded and he's pretty sure he's sleeping with his eyes open at this point. He didn't get any sleep this week, his body is going to shut down at any moment and he's pretty sure that isn't a good thing.
"What's you're favourite colour?" Mina asks in a distant conversation.
"Purple."
Someone replied and Y/n screams loudly scaring everyone in the classroom.
"THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!"
Y/n points at nothing and soon face plants into the desk. Kusuo flinches at the impact noise and decided to try and do something to help Y/n.

Yare yare... Why did you make him so sleep deprived?
We all have our bad days, Y/n's bad day so happens to be today.
Right. Can you give him energy?
Bring him to the cafe and I'll think about it.
Yare Yare Daze

Kusuo grabs Y/n and carries him like a sack of potatoes.
"What are you doing Pink Shit?"
Bakugo asks and Kusuo just blankly stares back. Kusuo pushes past Bakugo who proceeds to scream loudly and Kirishima holds him back.
The moment Kusuo closes the classroom door behind him he teleports near the cafe I inserted myself in.

Upon entering a wiff of coffee and other sweet treats wake up Y/n who finds himself sat in a booth. Well... More like laying on a leather couch in the corner.

"Just give him energy or I swear to who ever is upstairs I'll-"
Kusuo threatens the cafe owner who stands there with an amused smile.
"Do what exactly? Kill me? I fear nothing!"
I laugh evilly and Kusuo gains a slight sparkle in his eye making me slightly nervous.
"What's that look for?"
"You fear nothing you say?"
He outstretched his arm and suddenly summons someone I'd rather not see.
In his purple haired glory an OC who I pushed to the furthest corners of hell just to get rid of him stands before me with a wide smile.

"Oh fuck me."
"When and where darling~?"
The demon OC spoke while leaning on the counter. He was still taller than everyone, 6ft9, a towering size. Kusuo finally realizes his mistake as I quickly throw cups and tea pots at the demon who only grins while catching them easily.
"Stay the fuck away Abaddon!"
I shout while grabbing a nearby makeshift cross and launching it at the demon.
"What is this mess. Is this what you truly fear? An OC what you made years ago..."
Kusuo asks and watches the interaction.

"Come on love, we haven't had fun in years~"
The demon grabs me from behind and I scream like a banshee.

"Come on love, we haven't had fun in years~"The demon grabs me from behind and I scream like a banshee