Parents catching up

A/n: It's very short, sorry.

Bello got a party invite to a little garden party to a little restaurant to catch up with some mom's.

"Bello! So glad you could make it!" Mitsuki says as she pops open a bottle of wine. Inko sits there with a smile while her glass gets filled quickly.
"I'm glad I could make it baby!" Bello proudly says as he sits down, his glass quickly gets filled by Mitsuki.
"Hows Katsuki, last I saw him we accidentally murdered his dog he got for only a week." Bello asks and Mitsuki hums.
"He's still an annoying brat but it's nice to see him trying to achieve his dream."

The talks went back and forth like this and the three parents got drunk easily.
"HE JUST SLEEPS EVERYWHERE! How is he smarrrt, he doesn't notice all the males drooling for him!" Bello cries loudly as Inko pats his back with a sigh.
"MY SON WON'T STOP HAVING HIS WEIRD SUPERIORITY COMPLEX! He threatens everyone!!" Mitsuki shouts angrily.

"How is your child such an angel Inko? How did you do it!"
Inko backs up as ferocious glares are sent her way, she shyly places her fingers together and stutters out an answer.
"I didn't do anything special..."
Bello cries more and rambles how he's a failure of a father and Mitsuki grumbles about how she will punish Katsuki when she gets home.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble." Takeshi bows to a server as he drags two very drunk people out of the restaurant. Husband's came to pick up their wives, Mitsuki went with her very worried husband, Bello is comforted in the back of a limo while All Might comes to help Inko home as she stumbles about in her little heels.