Chapter 25

Y/n huffs lightly as his alarm goes off in his ear. Waking up to his dorm room ceiling is very weird. Especially with an unknown weight next to him. Sitting up he looks to see a stuffed lama resting next to him.
"What the..."
Ignoring it he goes down stairs after changing.

"Good morning."
Y/n yawns as he speaks, those who are up greet him in their uniforms. Bakugo, the only one who can wake up early enough to cook breakfast puts food down on the table.
"Tch you're hair is a mess."
He states and Kirishima laughs at the fluff ball in front of him.
"D-dude hold on let me sort your hair."
Kirishima drags Y/n back to the elevator.
"Hm... Fine."
Y/n sighs and Kirishima pulls Y/n to his bathroom where his hair products sit. After 30 minutes of brushing hair the two return back to the dining room.

"Thank God I'm starving."
Y/n starts to scoff his food down quickly, Bakugo slaps him over the head to get him to eat slower.
"What are you? A dog?"
Kusuo asks as he sees the mess but Y/n sticks his tongue out. You may ask why doesn't Kusuo make breakfast? It would save time however the pink haired psychic is selfish and would rather not help others if he doesn't have to. Aren't you supposed to be training towards being a hero?

No. You forced me here, I'd rather be in attack on titan. I could hide in the forest and be away from civilisation. Or maybe Rwby since I could basically do the same thing. Anywhere but here is good.

... Hmm...

I don't like the sound of that, hmm.

Good.

Like normal the students walk to school but instead it's just a five minute walk giving them extra time to mingle with each other or talk to other classes. Y/n quickly skips to Shinsou's class, note book in hand hoping to return it.
"Heyo is Shinsou in here?"
Kai excitedly points at the face planted male as he shakes Ren back and forth.
"Hitoshi! You're note book."
Y/n shouts for the sleeping male and in return he stretches his hand out from where he's sitting.
"You lazy mother fu-"
Y/n grumbles but can't say much as he did the exact move before. He places the kitty doodled note book in Shinsou's hand and quickly leaves back to his own class.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"Yes my Lord-"
"Wrong anime."
"Can't let me have fun can you."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n finds himself unknowingly walking home, he plays it off saying he's going to an arcade but instead is just wandering his way back home. He's used to getting a phone call around this time from his dad, asking where he is.
He hasn't accepted his father's death fully yet as he's staring at his phone, waiting for the call. He plays the voicemail he got last week when he forgot to check his phone.

"Hey this is your boy, Y/n. Leave a message after the beep."

"Hey Y/n, my handsome baby son! I won't be home when you get back due to a meeting. Takeshi will be there with some cake from France. Your mum sent it over as a congratulations gift. I don't know for what. Does she know that I basically killed sole? Probably. Anyway have fun doing what ever you do just try to swear less, the neighbours are complaining. Love you! "

Y/n casually replays the voice mail, not noticing the sorrow filled stare he's earning from a nearby stranger. With a sniff, Y/n wipes his eyes dry but they instantly get wet.
"You alright?"
A deep voice asks, slightly muffled by some sort of face covering. Looking up Y/n is in slightly surprise as he recognises the stranger.
"Oh you're that bird guy I met the other day..."
Y/n sniffs again and quickly tries to hide his face from the male.
"I'm okay..."
Y/n lies through his teeth and the stranger sighs.
"I'm pretty sure you're not okay."
Overhaul takes a side glance at Y/n, the younger male definitely has started to cry again as small tear drops soak into the ground like rain.