Chapter 5

Y/N has grown closer to Shoto, the two were friend's and to show this new bond Y/N gave Shoto a ring one of his father's co workers gave him. Awkward moment but Shoto would never forget the words Y/N said to him.

"Here a ring, since we aren't adult's we can't drink. So a ring."
"didn't you get this as a congratulations present?"
"Yes but let's be honest Shoto, I'm never going to wear it."

Y/N has woken up surprisingly, his eyes have heavy bags on them due to late night gaming. Quite frightening when you see him silently fume at the computer screen at midnight. He decided to drag his ass to the bathroom and clean up for his first day of school. Fun. School.
"Be glad it ain't a normal school and you have to make that sound fun." Y/N says as he struggles to figure out his shower settings.
I have you know Y/N I know plenty good school tales what make UA sound boring.
"That's understandable, after all you went to a public school. In England." He says as he finally figures out his shower settings.

... We will end the forth wall break there.

Y/N stumbled down the stairs, his hair a mess and his eyes empty of emotion. Standing in the kitchen in his pink glory is Bello, his apron especially frilly and lacey. "Takeshi up alre-! Y/N!" Bello exclaims seeing his sleep deprived son standing in the large kitchen.
"Yes I am Y/N."
"... Did you see Takeshi on your journey?" Bello asks with an embarrassed face.
"No." Bello sweat drops at the answer and snorts loudly soon afterwards seeing Y/N face fully.
"I am not letting my child look like that outside!" He shouts as he points a rice covered spoon at Y/N.
"Like what?"
"Like your mother."
"You take that back." The two glared at each other, one more lazy.
"Stop shouting will you." Takeshi says as he walks down the spiralling stair case. He walks in to see a horrific sight.
"Holy fuck, did you invite Karen?" Y/N glares at Takeshi who smirks in response.
"Fine. I'll put on some makeup." Y/N disappears into the hallway, Takeshi kisses Bello's cheek who in turn smacks his lips onto Takeshi's.

"Stupid dads, not letting me look like a mess." Y/N mutters as he walks out the door. His face not looking dead, a lot more healthy and his lips are tinted a nice red. Enji is seen leaving his home only to take a double glance unsure if that's Y/N walking out of the home. Instead of Y/N's hair being a mess the boy decided to actually style it.
"Stoopid..." Y/N mutters under his breath as he walks along the pavement.
"Y/N? Do you want a lift?" Y/N looks back to see Enji with his beard flaming.
"R-Really?!" Y/N asks with wide eyes. Anything to stop him from walking all the way to UA.
"Yeah." Enji says with a raised eyebrow. Y/N quickly runs over with the help of his quirk and gets into the car. The two set off leaving behind a sleeping Shoto.
"Ne, Enji why don't you drop your son off?" Y/N asks as he messes with his tie.
"... He wasn't awake yet." Enji swiftly lies.
"Oh. Ok." Enji sighs in relief, why? He doesn't know. He just never wants Y/N to find out strangely.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip bitch

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N thanks Enji who drops him off at the main gates of UA. Y/N walks out into the court yard to see a familiar broccoli head. "Izuku!" Y/N shouts as he lazily runs over. Izuku looks back in surprise to see Y/N standing there looking better than ever.
"Y/N! You got in?"
"Yeap! I forgot to tell you!" Y/N casually says with a smile.
"Forgot..." Izuku mumbles with a sad face but quickly shakes his head. He shouldn't get down about it after all Y/N is lazy and forgets the most important things some times.
"Which class are you in Izuku?" Y/N asks with curiosity, right now he's nervous to enter the school alone. His heart is racing more than ever it has before due to his nerves. "I'm in 1A how about you?" Izuku says with his large childish smile.
"1A too my good looking friend." Y/N announces.
"Same classes then!" Izuku smiles wider, at least he knows someone now in his class.
"Izuku I bet Kaachan got in." Izuku immediately shivers at the name.
"I hope not." Izuku says face cold as stone.
"Hey, don't worry. It's not like he's gonna tell you to do a swan dive off the school roof." Y/N says as he arrives at 1A classroom door.
"Y/N He's already did that."
"Oh."

The pair enter the classroom and a familiar noise called angry pineapple shouting catches their attention. Looking all rude and elite is the infamous Bakugo. "Izuku, I pray for you." Y/N says as he gently pats Izuku's back. The child looks traumatised, understandable since he was literally threatened to be killed.

Bakago sits with his feet on the desk as a blue haired male shouts pointing his hand in a robotic way.
"

Think about your past-!" He's suddenly cut off as soneone sneezes, loudly. Bakugo looks back to see Y/N rubbing his nose with a tired look.
"Sorry." Y/N mumbles as he inhales sharply. Y/N makes his way to his desk, he immediately claims it as his own and rests his head on the cool surface. He didn't notice the watchful eyes of his class mates, especially a certain pikachu blonde who immediately blushed red recognising Y/N from the exam.