Chapter 7 Secrets?

First day of high school and Y/N already plans to blow up the school. The uniform was alright but the teachers are not alright. Y/N is seen walking up the rich estate with Shoto who would rather not have to wait for his father to pick him up who would of probably wouldn't arrive. "See ya tomorrow Shoto." Y/N waves goodbye to Todoroki who just hums and waves back. Entering the rich home Y/N immediately smelt doom. A glum atmosphere heavily lays upon the house and he didn't like it one bit. That means, Karen is here or some other horrid news has been told to Bello. But surprising no one was inside the home not even Takeshi is in the front living room to complain about the mess he left.

A note on the brown coffee table catches Y/N's attention. But that attention soon changes as someone roughly grabs him from behind. "HMPH-" A cloth makes it's way into Y/N's mouth but Y/N watches enough drama's to know where this is going. Using his quirk he uses blue flame and burns his attackers arms. Doing an all to familiar wrestling move Y/N flips his attacker over his shoulder and makes them land head first onto the coffee table making it break in half. "WOO! I FEEL FUCKING ALIVE!" Y/N shouts as adrenaline fills his body's core, he jumps on his feet waiting for his attacker to move but is surprised when the male shoots up snarling like an animal. "Aren't you a looker." Y/N cringes as the smell of burning flesh hits his nose. His attacker looked like a tumor that really needed removing, their face had green rocks growing out of it and they glowed like radiation does in cartoons. Knowing something bad is about to happen Y/N quickly doges to the side just in time too as the animistic man spits at him. The spit lands on the floor and burns through the wooden floor making a horrible smell to add to the flesh one. "Oh fuck." Y/N quickly flies up with his demon wings and watches the stupid man try to spit on him, but gravity has Y/N's back (Or is it just plot armour?) and it falls onto the man's face. It burns a hole on his cheek but what surprises Y/N is that the man didn't seem effected by it. "What are you?" Y/N's question rests on death ears as who ever this monster is, it's not backing down. Not fully sure on what to do Y/N did the next best thing he thought of.

"YEET!" With the power of Thor and his quirk he punches his attacker through the window and out into the street. Enji comes outside to see what's going on and is surprised to see a disgruntled Y/N and a hissing toxic male. "I Know your secrets. I know your SECRETS!" The cancerous man shouts with hisses making Y/N pale a bit. Before he could shut the man up his father comes out of no where to punch the man back into the ground knocking him out for good. "Dad!" Y/N shouts, relief fills his face while his father hugs him in his sweaty super hero suit. "Oh Y/N! Are you alright?" Bello asks his face painted with worry. "I'm fine but the carpet isn't. Dad he knows..." Y/N says, the mood quickly gets darker and Bello shoves the past out spitting acid man into Enji's hands. "Do me a favour flame for brains and take this man down to a jail cell. Acid proof one. Y/N get inside we need to talk about what happened." Enji could only worry as the family walks inside with stern faces.

"The fuck just happened?"

Y/N and his father sit in the study, their faces stern as they talk. "Do you know how he knows?" Bello asks as he messes with his mask. "No, I punched him the moment he attacked and then you knocked him out. Didn't say much but that he knows our secret." Y/N says as he nervously picks at his nails. Bello hasn't seen his son this nervous since that moment. "No one should be able to know unless the guy told someone." The conversation went on for a while, finding out how some low life robber knows of Y/N' secret. 

Y/N not feeling up to doing late night gaming told his party he's skipping out on the dungeon today. 707 wouldn't stop messaging him about it until Y/N had to put his phone on silent.

What is Y/N Y/L/N secret?