Chapter 3

Izuku gently shakes Y/N's shoulder as President Mic disperses all the children. "Y/N wake up, we got to go to the locations on our cards." Izuku sighs in relief as Y/N grouchily wakes up, eyes squinting at the bright lights.
"Hm... Thanks." Y/N yawns loudly as he leaves, surprising a serious student next to him.

Y/N was at gate C, after all people from the same school can't be at the same gate. Gate C had some promising characters if you don't count the lego brick man and the guy who has to carry his own head. Y/N stretches and soon comes to realise how tight his clothes are. He could bend down and everything but every time he did he'll hear a whistle along with girls giggling like a flock of birds.
"Crap..." Y/N mutters looking defeated. President Mic suddenly starts to speak.
"Alright! You ready? Go!" Everyone was confused, no count down? Being half asleep Y/N jolts awake and uses his quirk to quickly run in thinking he's behind.
"There's no count down in the real hero world so go!" Everyone starts to run while Y/N is casually burning a robot with his Hell Flame.

"Art thou shall win!" His usual lazy figure stands tall, his posture straight and his face adorn a shit eating grin. He will put all his effort into this exam.

The teachers watch from a secret room, the battle is intense but some are watching Y/N laughing as all they could see is Y/N yelling catastrophe at the top of his voice making robot's vanish from sight. His eyes glow menacingly fuchsia as his pure raw strength punch robots into submission- shit I'm describing a villain... Anyway Y/N looked impressive as he quickly and easily destroyed robots. He even destroyed the competition with his fashion sense.
"The kids powerful but why is he wearing that tight of jeans?" Aizawa asks, even he's impressed that Y/N can kick ass in then restrictive pants.
"I mean if I had an ass like that I would want to show it off." Midnight casually says making the other teachers shudder. "I mean his ass is impressive and you can't disagree that that's a perfect ass." Midnight says again, the atmosphere grows awkward and even more awkward as Bello walks in with a large smile.
"Hello! I'm here to see how my son is doing!" Bello exclaims loudly earning a light smack on the head by Takeshi.
No one spoke. Nezu just nods and Bello comes to realise everyone has some sort of blush on their cheeks.

Y/N carries on kicking ass and saving students when ever he could. Such as the electric kid who shocked a whole lot of robot's down but used too much as his brain fried and he was standing about like an idiot. Y/N comes in and saves him from being destroyed by a wave of one pointers.
"You okay?" Y/N should know the answer is no but he asks anyway.
"Wee wee I'm flyin... Pikachu I choose u." The electric kid is unable to battle, Robot's win.

Y/N put the pikachu kid somewhere safe unknowingly gaining point's called... Hero points! Y/N just stayed with the passed out pikachu and decided He will sleep with him. Y/N knows he has over 80 points and his quirk is tiring him out. "A nap couldn't hurt..." Y/N drifts off to sleep, using Pikachu as a pillow.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by
"Step the fuck up Kyle."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N stirred to someone gently shaking him, some how more gentle than Izuku's shakes. Y/N looked up from where he was sleeping to see a red face of Pikachu. Like really red. Izuku Midoriya red. "Excuse me... Are you okay?" Y/N was asked even though it should be the other way round.
"Yes I'm fine and dandy until you woke me up." Y/N says with a straight face. He still hasn't noticed the position they are in. That was until someone stormed up the stairs and flinged the door open. There is Bello, face painted angry. "Don't touch my son!" His voice is high pitch as he shouts, Y/N has come to realise their position. Pikachu has hugged Y/N in his dazy sleep and Y/N has tangled their legs together as he hugs Pikachu's waist. It looked... Very suggestive. "Old man I'm trying to sleep." Y/N says with a scowl.
"That isn't sleeping!" Bello exclaims and quickly picks up his son like he's a toddler and proceed to put him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Y/N waves bye to Pikachu who also waves back with a confused face.
"What's so wrong with sleeping?" Y/N asks as his eyes start to droop a bit.
"We are going home." Bello says, his one sentence shuts Y/N up and he falls asleep quickly after.

Pikachu is confused.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip
Brought to you by
"Oh fuck, I can't believe you done this." 

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N sits in his room, his phone beeping constantly of new videos being posted and one from Takeshi telling him to come down stairs and stop being anti social.

Coming down the stairs he sees a dual haired male with two different eye colours and Enji sitting at the table. The teen seemed awkward as he sits next to Enji.
"Enji, hi." Y/N says waving at the hero.
"Y/N, good evening." The teen seems surprised by how nice Enji is acting towards someone.
"Y/N this is Shoto Todoroki, he's Enji's son." Takeshi says as he pours another glass of wine for himself.
"I see..." Y/N sits down, Shoto instantly notices the tiredness Y/N has in his eyes.
"Nice to meet you." The awkward social dinner has started.