Chapter 24

"Will you be okay? Do you have everything?"
Takeshi dotes on Y/n, the male has just been discharged from hospital and unlike normal the male is a lot more quiet. It worried Takeshi a lot especially with the funeral coming up soon. Many bags are in Y/n's arms as all of the UA students are moving onto campus.
"I'm fine."
Y/n blandly says and Kusuo comes out of nowhere to teleport him and his stuff back to the dorms.
"Well... I'm right here if you need anything."
Takeshi plants a soft motherly kiss on Y/n's forehead making him smile a bit.
"I'll call you when I can, mom."
When Y/n left Takeshi squeals loudly over the fact Y/n sees him as a mother and quickly gets back to sorting out the rest of the funeral funds.

"Y/n! Need help with your luggage?"
Denki asks as he sees Y/n magically appear in the common room with his stuff.
"Oh- Yeah! Thanks Pikachu."
Y/n grins making Denki blush momentarily.
"No probs dude."
The two dragged everything to Y/n's new room and Y/n is left to set everything up. He finishes off his unpacking with a framed picture on his desk of his dad and Takeshi enjoying his 12th Birthday. It was just them, no one else.
"... Thanks dad, I will become the greatest person you'd ever see."
Y/n silently cries for a moment.
See how I said person?
Heheheh
What the hell are you planning?
Death my sweet pink haired friend.

Y/n heads back to the common room, hoping to lounge about while watching TikToks. The perfect one came on as the other richest students come into the dorm, arriving into the ghetto.
"Hey. Y/n, wanna get Soba later?"
Shoto asks as movers go to place all of his stuff in his room. He would of done it himself but his father didn't want him to loose any training time.
"Sure! How about right now? I'm starving."
Y/n smiles, he felt at peace when he's with his class mates. He didn't feel empty around his close friends either.
The two neighbours leave the dorms and I'm not focusing on them.

Who am I focusing on?
Mineta.
Oh God I forgot he's still here...
Muahahaha!

"I wonder if I can make a peep hole to the girls dorms from my room?"
He quietly asks himself as he makes himself lunch. He didn't know that his thoughts could be read from a nearby pink haired male. Even though Kusuo could just turn his mind reading off after my Heavens door moment he couldn't. He is forced to listen to the perverts thoughts.

Soon Mineta leaves the Dormitories, hoping to buy something for his little room. He explores the nearby mall, eyeing chicks who avoid him all together. His character couldn't be redeemed. He passes a sketchy corner that's completely blacked out with no cameras but he couldn't go far as someone pulls him into the alleyway like hall.
"Oh crap! Who's there? The league of villains?"
Mineta asks as a hand covers his eyes.
"No, like hell they'd kidnap you."
I spoke out from behind. Mineta freezes up as he feels my breath against his ear.
"You see Mineta, you have no use in this story. Unless the author of MHA actually gives you a redemption arch, you're not needed in this AU."
"W-What are you getting at?"
"Your pretty dumb for being number 9 in exams. I'm saying, I have a new basement. I need to fill it with something atmospheric so I thought... Why not torture?"

Mineta screams but he will never be seen again. I framed the league of villains, hopefully they wouldn't care enough about a stupid grape.
Soon Shoto and Y/n arrive back at the dorms, stomachs filled with Soba and coke.
" That was fun! "
Y/n grins and Shoto smiles a bit as well.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."
The two ignore the very stiff Kusuo who looks at me very intensively.
"Tell me, does this basement have opening hours?"
Depends on whose asking.
We open at 9AM.
"Good. I'll bring my own equipment."

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Sorry for it being short at least its here.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝