Chapter 9

"Dam I look good." Y/N says as he poses in the mirror attached to his locker door. He's in his hero costume and those around him have to agree that he does look good.
If you look good in tight leather pants you can look good in anything. And that is what he's wearing, his costume consists of the same tight leather pants from the exam, cropped black leather jacket, an untucked white buttoned up shirt, many different accessories (such as a necklace with two black wings on) thin slim black gloves, shining black trainers and finally a man bag (I call it that.) across his front with the keyring Shoto gave him attached tightly to the zipper. Entering the field Denki immediately approaches Y/N and they do a bro handshake.
"Dude, sweet bag!" Denki says while checking out the prestine white bag.
"Sweet leather get up, we the leather bros now!" The two get excited over their similarly leather hero outfits.

"Nice hero outfit." Shoto suddenly appears with his hero outfit scaring Y/N and Denki. "Nice outfit too Shoto!" Y/N says with a grin making Shoto flustered momentarily.
"Shoto?" Denki asks with a rised eyebrow.
"It's Todoroki's first name." Denki Gasps.
"Le Gasp! Your on a first name basis with Shoto already!" Shouting this made certain heads turn.
"WHAT?! FUCK OFF HALF N HALF-" before more words spat out of Bakugo's mouth Kirishima drops out of nowhere and covers his mouth.
"Bakubro calm down!" Y/N sweat drops.
"Thanks Kiri." Bakugo suddenly brings his anger upon Kirishima. Midoria just stands there watching how Y/N friendships spark rivalry.
"He's smart but sometimes I wonder if that's true..." Midoria mumbles to himself as he watches Bakugo lash out in jealousy.

"Sorry about Kachan." Y/N mumbles. Shoto just sighs out through his nose as a way to say it's alright.

"Today children we will be doing mock battles like I said in the classroom!" All Might shouts upon the masses.
"We will draw teams by doing lots!"
"That's not very organized!" Iida protests but Momo says something rather smart making him agree.
"Will you come up and grab a ball!" Y/N stays where he is and casually waits until it's his go. Stepping up second to last he grabs the ball that said 'NO' making him rise an eyebrow at it.
"Ah I see Y/N will be sitting out on today's exercise. Mineta you got this lot." All Might passes the last one to Mineta who is daydreaming about who he got.
Y/N just stands there confused. "Ya- All Might what am I going to do?"
"You will do a mock battle with a late transfer student. We don't know his power and the robot's are still getting fixed. The principal thought it be a good idea to have someone from the top hero course to battle them!" All Might explains making Y/N groan out in annoyance.

Aizawa amerges from the door and drags Y/N with his scarf to where they be going to battle. "Do I have to? Make  Kachan do it or Momo." Y/N mumbles as he gets dragged across the floor. He pouts as Aizawa turns to look over. "Just do it. I'll get you something if you stop whining about it." That immediately brightens Y/N mood as his eyes shine brighter than lights.
"Can you get me coffee jelly? With cream? In a fancy cup?" Aizawa sweat drops as Y/N gets giddy about a dessert.
"Yeah..." Aizawa raises an eyebrow but doesn't question it. They arrive at the battle grounds and standing on the boxed off area is a pink haired dude. Y/N doesn't question the hair coulour after all Mina is in his class and the girl is made of pink. The scarf unravels and Y/N can move freely about. Ordered to stand on the otherside across from the dead looking male, Y/N eyed the male. Unlike other normal people this person has dead looking purple eyes.

"Alright we know how battles work right? Go all out as recovery girl is on standby. Start when I say go..." Aizawa says with no enthusiasm but before he could start the count down a flamboyant blonde Y/N came to love bursts into the open ground. "AIZAWA! THAT ISN'T THE WAY TO MOTIVATE THESE YOUNG VIEWERS! I'LL TAKE OVER! OH HEY Y/N LOVE THE HERO OUTFIT!" President Mic says with a booming voice making Aizawa groan. "Sup! I still love your outfit too!" Y/N says with a salute. The pink haired male only watched with his dead eyed look making Y/N concerned about the male's mental health.
"Before we start my name is Y/N Y/L/N I would say pleasure to meet you but lets get this over with." Y/N smiles as he shoves his hands into his pant pockets.
"hm." The pink haired male only hummed and got into a casual but alerted stance.
"THREE, TWO, ONE, GO!" President Mic exclaims making Aizawa slap the shit out of him.