Chapter 11 going off topic

No I won't do it.
Saiki just be glad your in the book, I'm this close to replacing you with Mammon the great.
Mammon the wha-!
Mammon the fucking great pesky human!
Mammon!
Oh fuck.
Who was that. You were going to replace me with an obnoxious ass hole?
He's a cute, charming and adorable ass hole.
Yeah! Wait what? Cute?! The great Mammon is not cute or adorable! I am a powerful demon fro-
"Shut up I'm trying to sleep."
Oh Y/N awoke. Saiki just do it, hang out with the man be a cock block for Bakugo to a point you nearly get boom boomed by the man.

Fine but I want an explanation to that.
What is there to explain? I'm the great Mammon!
I'll get Lucifer. Lets start this chapter.
WHHAT YOUR NOT TEAMING WITH THE GREAT MAMMON!?!
"SHUT UP!"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

to the chapter

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

After the incident at USJ class A got a day off and Y/N was going to spend it hunting for the limited addition figurine of a character from Lolol. Changing into fashionable clothes that will make people think he's out of a kpop MV he gets going. "Were are you off to with your wallet?" Bello asks poking his head out of his study. Y/N just salutes and leaves making Bello look at the closed door in confusion.

"Today I fight. Toda- Oh Kachan!" Y/N shouts seeing the familiar blonde walking angrily in front of him.
"Hah?! Oh Y/N." His angry face fades as he sees the fashionable Y/N who was getting checked out by people. Bakugo immediately gets angry at this and pulls Y/N along next to him glaring at everybody that glanced just a moment at Y/N.
"Wait Kachan I need to go this way! Noooo AriaChan!" Y/N screams as Bakugo pulls him past the doors to the game shop and towards the large mall.
"Tch. At least spend some time with me."
"I would after buying my prized treasure!"
"No you would want to go home straight away!!!" Bakugo shouts back as Y/N cries as he gets pulls further away.
"Fwine... What are we going to do Kachan." Y/N pouts and walks next to Bakugo who blushes a bit at the close proximity. "Well... I haven't thought about it. I need to buy some new clothes, some of mine got exploded in the practical exam." Bakugo shamefully says with a straight face.
"Hah... Alright lets go clothes shopping!" Bakugo suddenly shouts as Y/N takes lead and runs quickly towards the mall entrance.

Hey... This your time to intervene...
Good grief.
Saiki suddenly appears from a corner crashing into Y/N making him fall onto the ground.
"Ah. Kusuo sorry!" Y/N says from his sitting position.
"yare yare, watch where your going." Saying that Saiki still held a hand out to help pull up Y/N off the floor. He could hear Bakugo's angry thoughts and it annoyed him greatly how loud the male thinks.
Stupid pink bastard coming and spoiling my time with Y/N. I'm gonna fucking kill him.
Vicious words and angry expression. Made Saiki think of a certain dog species.
"shopping?"
"Yep. Kachan needs new clothes."
"Same here, my mum could just make them but her taste in cloth scares me."
"I learn something new about you everyday."

"Whatever, we aren't shopping together extra." Bakugo says but the three spent the day together.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"The great Mammo-"
"MAAMMOON GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝