Chapter 6

"Get dressed into these and meet me outside." Y/N jolts awake hearing the chorus of aws of confusion. He looks to his seat mate to recognize the familiar duo haired male.
"Shoto?" Y/N asks, sleep stuck to the corners of his eyes.
"Yes. I am Shoto." Todoroki says plainly making Y/N choke on his laugh.

"Well show me the way to the changing rooms. How long was I asleep for?" Y/N yawns as Todoroki gently pulls the sleepy male to the changing rooms with a pair of PE clothes. "Don't know. Let's just get dressed." Todoroki mumbles as he enters through the door. Y/N immediate reaction was to faun over Izuku's muscles.
"Izu-Kun! No wonder my face hurt so much, your ripped!" Y/N yells scaring the poor Izuku.
"Ah! T-thank Y-you?" Izuku doesn't know how to reply to that. Bakago just mumbles in the corner with his massive man bossoms. Y/N felt a pair of eyes watching his back as he slowly dresses, ignoring it he shoves his shirt on.
"Let's gooo." Y/N is surprisingly the first one to finish getting dressed and used his quirk to get to the grounds quicker because he could. Getting there he's face to face with Aizawa who looks like he could be doing better. Not like Y/N can say much.
"Wow I'm early for once." Y/N whistles out awkwardly as him and Aizawa stand in the open. Very awkward for Aizawa after Midnight's comment (What's probably tru-).

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
A super soft pillow

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"We will be doing a quirk assessment." Aizawa casually says earning gasps of excitement. Y/N just groans quietly to himself, already feeling emotionally drained with all this work. "I never seen your quirk, is it speed enhancement since you left the changing rooms quickly." Shoto speaks up.
"Jesus! Shoto can you say something before popping out of thin air?" Y/N asks holding his chest, he didn't sense Shoto at all. Reminds me of a certain blue haired basketball lover.
"You'll find out Shoto. Too lazy to explain, gobackafewchapters."

"What?"

"Hm?"

"Bakugo come up please." Aizawa asks cutting the weird tension between Shoto and Y/N. They watch the angry pineapple enter scene and stand inside the circle.
"How far could you throw in middle school."
"65 Meters."
"Do it again but this time use your quirk." Aizawa gives a weighted ball to Bakugo who proceed to stare at it for a moment. Getting into position his face turns shaded and he screams a very heroic word. "SHINEE!"
"And this is were we all say, What?" Y/N says as Izuku shakes like a leaf next to him.
"750 Meters." Everyone gets excited as Bakugo puffs out smoke from heavy breathing.
"This seems fun!" Pink girl exclaims with a bright smile what will soon be washed away by Aizawa and his depression.
"Fun? If you think this is fun, you're wrong. The one who comes in last place will be expelled." Aizawa says, his eyes gain a creepy glint and he smiles wickedly.
"Dude you should be a villan..." Y/N says as he shivers at the look Aizawa gives everybody.
"You can't do that its unfair." A brunette says with worry painted on her cute chubby face. Y/N sighs knowing a lecture is coming up soon.
"Unfair? -----" Y/N just zones out until Shoto pulls his sleeve to indicate that the tests are starting.

Running:
Y/N went up against hard man Kirishima. Came first with 0.89 seconds. "Hey, I'm doing better." Y/N says impressed, beat his own record.

Side steps:
Y/N uses his Demone quirk for all of these and I think its unfair at this point. He's a goddamn blur and Shoto is currently watching with awe filled eyes. That he's hiding from everyone.

Long jump:
"LEEERRROYY MOTHER FUUUCKING JEENNKKIINS"
Y/N yells as he lauches himself across the sand pit and out of school grounds making Aizawa sigh.

High jump:
How high can you go~! Y/N can go so high Aizawa just put the infinite symbol down. Everyone got a surprise as they witness Y/N unleash his black wings and just hovered a bit.

Grip strength:
While everyone haggle the really strong tail man Y/N breaks his by accident making Shoto look over from next to him.
"Shoto I fucked up."
"Yes. Yes you have."

Time Skip:

Wait wha-

It was now time for the ball throw, Y/N gets up and proceed to launch the ball out of the worlds atmosphere and hit the moon. Not joking, a space hero called minutes later to ask if everything was okay at UA due to a flying projectile coming from the school like a missile.

"Dude your too over powered." Denki says as he casually places an arm around Y/N who just hums.
"It's called having a karen as a parent." Y/N says as he has Vietnamese flashbacks of living with his mum.
"Dude... I feel bad for you. Please tell me you had your vaccines?"
"Bruh Of course I did!" Y/N gives a thumbs up and the two just laugh.
"Alright stop chattering and see your scores." Aizawa calls over everyone to see their scores.

"Izu-Kun I love you, I hope you do well in the big world." Y/N casually says as Izuku's name is at the bottom of the leader board.
"What?!" Izuku's tears start to weld up as he shakes. Understandable after all the perverted grape did better than him.
"I lied about the expulsion."

Quiet. (Y/N: Yawns)

"WHHAAAT?!" Everyone says and quite frankly Y/N wants to go to bed. As everyone gasp at the new revelation Bakugo watches Izuku with close eyes that was until he heard Denki scream like a baby. Looking over Y/N had proceeded to sleep, standing up. Quite a talent you have there reader. "Tch Pikachu he's just asleep." Bakugo says as Denki looks over with a 'Are You sure about that' face. "Fuck off I'll wake him up." Pushing Denki and Shoto away Bakugo leans down to whisper into Y/N's ear.

Wait did I say whisper? No he -

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Y/N screams and falls into Bakuhoe's chest. Y/N groans in pain as his nose meets hardness and looking up from the darkness he sees the red face of Bakugo who wants to murder him.
"Jesus your harder than Izuku."

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
"FUCK, BAKUGO I'M SORRY- BOOM"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/N sits at his desk with sweat covering his forehead. That persistent tall blonde shit nearly blowed him up into dust.

Shoto is currently making an icepack to help cool Y/N down from his frantic sprint and it seems Y/N used his quirk too much without breaks as his legs feel like they are going to explode without the help of Bakugo.

"Hooome... I want to go home. Takeshi, dad, I underestimated high school." Y/N mumbles into his desk as President Mic teaches English, loudly.