Chapter 27

Mild angst ahead? I guess?

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It seems I made a mistake on killing off Bello, Y/n hasn't really stopped his moping and has been hiding it behind a wall of fake happiness.
The male is currently sat comfortably on the school roof, legs dangling off the side as he sips his vanilla milk. He watches students pass by, he saw the top of Shinsou's head for a moment but didn't bother shouting out to him.

"Shouldn't you be in class?"
Saiki's sudden appearance makes Y/n jump up in surprise making him drop his milk off the side.
"Er... Yeah... I just don't feel like it today."
Y/n huffs, his head leaning on the fence with a frown painted on.
"Right."
Saiki rolls his eyes and sits next to Y/n but the moment he heard the door open he turns himself invisible.

"Why aren't you in class."
Aizawa stands there, his sleeping bag resting on his shoulder as he tiredly stares at Y/n. The male is currently skipping hero classes for the third time this week. Quite worrying.
"I'm leaving."
Y/n quickly jumps off the side and stretched his wings out. He flies upwards and leaves school grounds.
"Tch."

Saiki decided to go back to class, not really interested in helping Y/n. He'll leave that up to the other love interests.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Me updating a book in my
Drafts. 

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n ends up climbing a fire escape, making his way up to another roof. He didn't fly up there since he didn't want anyone to notice him. His feet drag against the concrete roof as he throws his bag onto the floor. He lays down and stares at the clouds, a new hobby for him.

"I hate this feeling... I want it to stop!"
Y/n yells, gripping his chest.
"I'm supposed to be some op character, not a depressed mess! That's Shoto's job!"
Y/n huffs but of course his mind goes back to his dad.

"Persona~ Who The Hell Am I?~"
I come singing over, my phone blasting music making Y/n irritated.
"Sorry but this book has been going on long enough. Choose."
I bring out a list and shove it into Y/n's sad face.

(To see what's on that page go to the love interest part. ;])

"Choose? How can I choose? They have all been so nice and friendly, even Suki..."
Y/n huffs, complaining.
"Oi don't you dare complain, I wish I was in your shoes but look what I'm stuck with."
I point to Abaddon and Arros messing about, both with angry looks.
"Yeah... There both hot and tall so I don't see the problem."
Y/n says and I feel myself holding back from pushing you off the roof.
"Have you not been reading these past few chapters? Anyway- Choose before I end up ending myself before I finish the fucking book."
I quickly dissappear, leaving the arguing Demons to find their own way home.

"Hah? Hey Abaddon who do you think I should pick?"
Y/n asks the dark toned male who in return made a loud HUH noise.
"HUH? Oh pick Saiki so I can swoop Adrian away. That pink haired bastard can't stop me if he's staying here with you."
Abaddon huffs, clearly doesn't like Saiki that much.
"Yeah no thats my OTP so you can kindly fuck off."
Abaddon makes a dying noise as Arros takes the chance to throw him off the roof.
"Pick whoever gets the most votes, it be a random roulette."
Arros says something smart for the first time in forever and Y/n nods in agreement.

"Seems good. Oi God, Writer Of Worlds bastard! Father killer! Bitch! -"

"OKAY OKAY I GET IT!"

I grunt and bring out another list.

"Reader please vote by commenting on the name."
I easily explain and Y/n huffs with an eye roll.

Shouta Aizawa

Ejiro Kirishima

Kusuo Saiki

"Hell nah I refuse to date him-"

What why?

"Just no you dense orange."

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki Bakugo

Denki kaminari

Shoto Todoroki

Iida Tenya

Shinso (purple Guy)

Dabi (Todoroki)

Hawks

Overhaul, Kai Chisaki.

Tomura shigaraki

"Great selection, I'm 16 right why is Aizawa an option?"

Its the legal age to do the do in my country so deal with it bitch.

"Calm you tits. Okay... He is kinda smexy ngl."

Yeah whatever go back to being a depressed anxious gay gremlin about to commit not living-

"What-"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

StoryShift brought to you by

‘If you’re gonna hit it, hit it till it breaks!’
A motto I go by religiously now.

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n finds himself scooting closer to the edge, his feet dangling again. However, his shoes rest behind him, his fingers type a long note on his phone. He turns off his phone lock and rests it on his trainers.
"God I can't believe I'm doing this again..."
Y/n huffs and stands up from where he's standing. His phone goes wild with notifications, worried males trying to get him to tell them where he is.
His fingers twitch and he picks his phone up again. Adding everyone to a group chat he copies and pastes the lyrics to a dong he's currently feeling like.
(Obviously My R or is it a different name? Idk I'm listening to BTS right now so life is good-)

Finally putting his phone back he realised his little angst moment spared time for those to find him. Annoyed with himself he lets go of the railing with his saddened face, feeling the wind for a slight moment.

Only a second.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Someone catches him by the wrist,
A strong,
A warm,
A gentle,
Hand.