Chapter 18

Y/n sits on a building sipping from a chocolate milk carton while his wings spread out behind him. Tokoyami also sits next to Y/n while eating a bag of nuts. Hawks binge eats his nuggets, sharing with Y/n.

"God it's hard to keep up to speed with you Hawks."
Y/n says, sweat decorates his forehead. He didn't want to rely on just his Demone enhancement quirk since it keeps making his joints sore after a few hours of use.
"Heh, get used to it. It's easier to learn things when doing it."
Hawks explains with a grin.

To Y/n surprise he got along well with the emo bird. Tokoyami was also surprised by this fact as well. They bonded on creepy dark topics that made Hawks shiver in fear a bit.

"Wanna see what I'm hiding in the floor boards?"
Usually people don't start conversations like that. And usually people don't respond like this :
"Fuck yeah I do Black Bird."
Hawks thinks he's working with villains rather than heroes.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Y/n: "I'm a mother fucking bird plane!"
Tokoyami:"A mother fucking bird plane!"

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Soon internships are coming to an end, however Hawks has been given a charity job.

"I don't know shit about charity..."
Hawks reads the papers, since Endeavor is fixing up town after the hero killer Stain has been caught he's been stuck with a task. He has to raise money for the Little Heroes charity. Giving support and care to children in undeveloped areas.
"Just get people to wear maid outfits and carry money boxes. It works in the Anime's."
Y/n suggests as him and Tokoyami throw a weighted ball at each other in the office.
"This is real life. I'm pretty sure no one except Mineta will do that."
Tokoyami says, dark shadow nods along and Hawks sighs.
"Welp... I have no other ideas. Y/n! You, me and a maid dress we somehow have!"
Hawks shouts and Y/n misses the ball as it makes a loud thud.
"What?! Fuck no!"

Y/n is dragged into a changing room and soon follows Tokoyami with a Butler's uniform.
"I am not wearing a maid's dress! Especially one that isn't historically correct!"
Y/n complains to the point Hawks flies a Butler's outfit into the dressing room.
"Could of amused me couldn't you?"
Hawks says with a bored voice and Y/n mumbles a string of swears. He would beat up Hawks but the man has somehow helped him keep a good clean sleep schedule.

"Alright you ready?"
Hawks asks and soon Tokoyami walks out pulling at his tie with an uncertain look.
"This is... Uncomfortable."
He spoke and Hawks shrugged his shoulders with a smile.
"Yeah but you're gonna have-"
Hawks goes silent for a moment as Y/n walks out of the changing area in his Sebastian inspired Butler uniform. He looks hot, more than hot.

What's a better word for hot?

...

Handsome?

Anyway, Y/n looks like he could make every person on the planet quiver before him. He's just that sexy in a Butler's outfit. Wonder what would happen if he wore the Maid outfit... People would die from blood loss probably.

"Ehem. You ready to hand out flyers?"
Hawks quickly grabs a bag filled with charity advertising and three charity money boxes. He also wore a Butler's outfit, if he didn't wear one Y/n will screech at him until he does.

Grabbing Tokoyami, Hawks flies out of his agency. Y/n not too far behind, carrying the bags. They arrive on site and immediately people swarm Hawks for an autograph.
"Hold on, for an autograph you have to give to charity."
Soon people were putting tons of money in to have posters signed, figures and other collectables. Y/n and Tokoyami watch and quietly stood near a cafe.