Special chapter

A/n: So I hit 100 followers, this is a bit late since my motivation is as small as a grape.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Special chapter brought to
You by
"This is my husband."
...
"Get off my bed Shinso."

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

A bedroom tour of our lazy hero, Y/N.
This is his home bedroom not the dorms.

Y/N has a modern room for his modern ass. His walls are white but he has painted one wall black because he could. His room is positioned in the attic so his ceiling is slanted a bit, he also has a balcony that over looks the small pool he owns. Well back to his room. He has a sky light in the middle of his gremlin abode, he didn't want it but his dad forced him to except it.
He has two oak doors that lead to places, one to his rift in space and another to a certain room of doom. Basically he has a item collectable room, from heroes in real life to his heroes in fiction. Basically its all half hero figures of actual heroes he knows including Enji and the rest is Lolol figures including a big ass sword that sits unused in the back of the room.

Going back to his main room. His gaming PC is tucked away in the corner, at night it glows an ominous green. He has duel monitors so he can farm on lolol while torturing his sims on the sims5. He has his pc up next to the monitors and he's loving it.
The desk they sit on is steel that stays cool helping his computer cool down and stop over heating. When Y/N does game he sits in an obnoxious red and yellow chair, 707 ordered it for him. Y/N is glad he didn't get the princess chair for him.

Now what else is in his room? A small cacti family that sits on the balcony. Posters cover one wall and that's where his bed leans against. His bed must be accessible from all sides so he can throw himself onto it.

That's really all there is to it to Y/N's roo-
"Hey welcome to my room." Y/N waltz in with a grin, Shinso looks about with his own tired eyes and gives a thumbs up.
Why are they here?
"You ready to game like no tomorrow." Y/N stands tall as he makes his desk longer and seperate his duel monitors so Shinso can get in on the action.
"I was born ready." Shinso says as he grabs his username and password out of his bag along with his own turtle beach headset. Y/N grabbed two mouse mats that have wrist rests on. "Tequila Joseph or big booty corgi?" Both looked stupid but only one validates what kind of person you are.
"Isn't it obvious? Tequila Joseph." Shinso puts on a pair of sunglasses making his choice even more powerful.
"You are a man of amazing tastes." Y/N throws the mats down and the two started to play long hours sessions on Lolol with 707 and yoosung.

"For the last time Saeyoung, Fucking stop!" Y/N screams into his head set Shinso is currently shouting as well as his sunglasses have been thrown to the wall.
"Are you an idiot? How are you in top two if you don't even know how to gather herbs!?!" Shinso shouts at Yoosung who just cries.
"I'm this close to flying to Korea and whipping your ass." Y/N slouches and sighs.
"Your party is a bunch of idiots. I thought the top 3 would at least be knowledgeable." Shinso leans back in a broken gamer chair so it doesn't go back at all.
"They are idiots but they get the job done." Y/N mumbles and checks the time.
"It's just past midnight." Y/N explains and Shinso sighs.
"Sleep over?"
"Sleep over."

Y/N grabbed his pj's and Shinso grabbed his out of his school bag already knowing this would happen. Shinso went and changed in the bathroom since he needed the toilet and Y/N changed in his room. Shinso reenters the room to see Y/N take his shirt off and quickly put on a yellow Hufflepuff shirt.
"Where do I sleep." Shinso asks as he stretches.
"In the bed, we will both sleep in the bed." Y/N throws himself onto the bed and Shinso laughs a bit as Y/N flops like a fish. "Alright fine by me but I move in my sleep." Shinso gets under the covers and Y/N hums.
"Well your in luck, I also move in my sleep." Y/N quickly goes to sleep and Shinso follows suite.