Things Y/n can't do

1. Y/n cannot be allowed to hang with Denki without a gardian.
•Shinsou doesn't count.
•Neither is Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Present Mic and Kai.

2. Y/n isn't allowed to play online with 707 alone anymore. They could at one point but now... Just don't let it happen.

3. Y/n and Shinsou are also not allowed to hang without a Guardian. Yes this has something to do with Denki found dancing on the dorm roof.

4. Y/n isn't allowed near Enji until the idiot redeems himself.
• Hawks is still mad at you for putting a melted limited addition endeavor figure on said heroes driveway.

5. If you see two flying unidentified objects heading straight for you. Run. That is Hawks and Y/n training their wings.

6. Y/n is not allowed to sleep everywhere. Including the teachers lounge.
•How did you get in there anyway?

7. Y/n isn't Sebastian from black butler. Do not believe everything he says, please.

8. Y/n is not to lead a large group of people. Especially with Hawks. Especially Hawks.

9. Y/n shall not and I repeat shall not use Denki as a portable charger. He couldn't even do hero training after that one time.

10. Y/n needs to stop harrassing Monoma. He won't stop complaining about it.

11. Y/n isn't allowed near LOV.
•The idiot plays mario kart with them. You're enemies!

12. Y/n's home town isn't Devildom. Or isn't from the fictional SCP Foundation.

13. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to show him 101 ways to weaponise butter?

14. Do not steal Y/n's food. You steal it you got a death wish.
•Y/n isn't allowed near any potential murder weapons at the time this occurs.

15. Do not let Y/n drink alcohol until he's wasted. Thankfully the man isn't a light weight.
•Correction, don't let him near it all together.

16. Y/n isn't allowed to bribe Mineta so he can use the sticky balls to hang Monoma to the ceiling.
•He isn't allowed to hang anyone from the ceiling including himself.
•This rule also includes bribing Sero.

17. Candy stores or other sweet treat stores are a off limit area for Y/n. The heroes still can't get the carmel out of their hero costumes.

18. Child proofing everything won't work but still do it anyway. If he is seen cowering in the corner his toe hit the nearest corner.

19. Y/n is banned from wearing skinny jeans without some sort of escort after the last incident.

20. Y/n isn't allowed to leave the house as a homeless hobo.

21. Y/n isn't allowed to play Fnaf Help wanted VR.
-Scratch that any VR game that includes ԌℓЇtҪӉtЯДҏ

22. Y/n is not allowed to go on his phone past 12PM. 707 annoys him to the point he's replaced his phone over 10 times this year so far.

23. Do not let him take art classes.
The shit he will draw will scar us all.

24. Y/n cannot go outside with some sort of disguise. Saiki wants to be relieved from all the thoughts people have about him.
-Like hell I'll follow up on that (•̀⌄•́)
-You will follow up on it or I'll get a certain someone.
-Anything but that.

25. Y/n isn't allowed on 4Chan. Especially after the Tumblr war he enacted on the feminist group.

26. He can't eat coco puffs before bed. Out of all the foods that one keeps him awake at night.

═══════•°•✉•°•═══════

A/n: This is just some fun, put down your own rules for Y/n Down below.