Chapter 14

Izuku and Shoto stand in the arena, Y/N still didn't know who to cheer for just shouts both of their names. "IZUKU! GOOD LUCK! SHOTO! GOOD LUCK TOO!" Both battling males smile at the sound of Y/N cheer for them.

While the battle starts, Y/N lazes back into his chair and Bello and Takeshi have a small chat.
"He's growing up so much." Bello says in his teary form. "Yeah. I remember my first time meeting him, he proceeded to tell me everything about Lolol to the point I didn't want to even see advertising for it." Takeshi mumbles remembering the moment. Bello laughed at the memory as well. "It was his way saying he likes you." Bello casually kisses Takeshi's cheek and then his lips. "If you two are going to flirt take it somewhere else." skinny AllMight says as he watches Izuku closely.
"Sorry! I didn't have the chance yet to thank you for training Y/N." Bello says with his blinding smile.
"It's no problem, I was just helping a friend that's all." The conversation ended there and the three watched the battle. That would be until someone enters the stands that made Bello's eyes widen a bit.
"Why is Italy's number 2 hero in Japan." He mumbles as the silver haired hero smirks at him.
"Bello! How's everything going? Is my Y/N-"
"He isn't yours Sole." Bello casually inputs and Sole just raises his shoulders with a smile.
"Awe but you know... Technically..."
"Technically what? Y/N asked for your hand in marriage when he was three?" It seems this conversation was getting salty. Hoping for a diversion Takeshi is glad that Todoroki unleashed his fire side and Endeavor screams his name. "SHOTO!" The two bickering adults look over and witness the end of the match.

"Holy crap Shoto!" Y/N shouts as he walks into the nurses office. Shoto sat there with a knocked out Izuku sleeping on a bed already healed up. "I knew you said about your other half but your quirk is so cool to see in real life!" Y/N was acting like a little child and it made Shoto smile a bit by how cute it was. Y/N was describing the battle and made punch effects and tries to copy what moves Shoto and Izuku did.
"My dear Y/N! how long has it been?" Sudddnly someone flings themselves at Y/N making said male shout in surprise. Y/N kicked his legs as whoever is behind him is tightly holding his waist.
"Let go, Let go, Let go!" Y/N tries to get out and the strange male let's Y/N go. Turning around Y/N pales at recognizing the silver haired male.
"You were my waiter at that restaurant me, Shoto and Kiri went to!" This seemed to make the unknown male pout and sulk in a corner.
"No I'm Sole! Italy's number 2 hero! I'm also your fia-" Before he could finish his words Bello smashes through the door and covers the man's mouth. "Sole we are going to have a conversation." Bello drags the male out and Y/N proceeds to never see him ever again.

"So Shoto you ready for Suki?"
"..." Y/N Notices how stressed and spaced out Shoto is and it kind of worried him. He drops off Shoto at the waiting room and heads back to the stands.
"So is Izuku and Shoto alright?" Momo asks and Y/N just nods with a smile. Physical they are okay mentally you don't know. Saiki thinks as he reads Y/N's thoughts. But one stands out.
You...
You what Saiki?
You put Mammon into the story.

Don't worry he isn't a love interest. Just a weirdo saying Y/N is his.
Get rid of him.
Y

eah, Bello has probably killed him anyway. This was going to be the only time he showed up, dude begged me.
Saiki sighs as Midnight counts down to start the battle.

Due to Shoto not in the right mind set he gets beated by Bakugo and Bakugo wasn't happy about it at all. He made the angriest face he could and shouted about winning this way.
"We need to do the tie breaker between Y/N and Saiki! Whoever wins gets to battle Bakugo!" The crowd cheers and both Y/N and Saiki are brought to the arena.

The two stood in the middle as the screen randomises different activities the two must beat each other in.

Please don't be rock paper scissors. I don't want to destroy our main protagonist.