Chapter 22

Y/n feels the bus come to a sudden holt, still half asleep he ignores the pit stop.
"Wake up. Training is starting."
Aizawa drags Y/n off the bus but the male is still asleep.
"Er... Is that the last student?"
The cat themed heroes ask and Aizawa nods with a loud yawn. They still had their matching sleep masks and the heroes found it adorably cute.

"Bakugo wake him up."
Aizawa orders as he places the very much asleep male in his arms making the explosive boy scowl.
"Hah?! OI WAKE UP!"
Bakugo screams and Y/n screams back in fright. Y/n rips his sleep mask off and stares back into a pair of crimson pools. Before either of them could say anything they are thrown into the forest like Ozbin did to his students.

"Oh fuuuuu-"
Y/n shouts as he flies through the air, forgetting he has a flying quirk and slams into a tree. He slowly slides down it and lands in Kirishima's arms.
"Hey bro!"
Kirishima says with a grin and Y/n salutes him.
"Sup Shark boy. Can you carry me through this Kiri?"
Y/n asks.
"Yeah dude, it be more training for me!"
Kirishima grins and Y/n quickly places his sleeping mask on and carries on sleeping.

Y/n slept through the first half of the first training segment. Kirishima screams loudly as a mud monster chases him but soon a dead weight is lifted off him as Kusuo picks Y/n up and teleports back to camp making Kirishima cry even more as he's still being chased.

"Dick move. Loved it."
Aizawa compliments Kusuo's clear mastery of cockbocking. Kusuo just nods and places Y/n down on the many tables. He's still asleep. How? Anime logic.

"Wow what time do you call this?"
One of the cat girls ask and to be honest she has a point. It took the class over 5 hours, they have to make their own dinner. Y/n and Kusuo sit at their own little table, enjoying the curry and teleported Coffee Jelly Kusuo brought.
" When did you get here Pink Bastard!" Bakugo shouts as he grits his teeth.
"Yare Yare, Its going to be a long summer."
Kusuo sighs through his nose as he spoke making Bakugo even more angry.
"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

time skip brought to you by

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Everyone ate like lightning, scoffing down food whilst Y/n went on an evening stroll. He would of gone on his Nintendo switch lite but he's trying to save as much battery as possible on his phone and on his hand held consoles. He could just summon his closet and put them on charge in there, wait... Why didn't he do that?
"I'll do it when I get back."
Y/n replies and carries on scoping out the surrounding area. Soon he's joined by Izuku.

"Hey Izu-Chan. How's everything going?"
Y/n asks and Izuku smiles.
"Fine Y/n, anyway you need to come back. We have the baths right now."
Y/n nods and the two rush back.