ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂

A/N: changed the font (°∀°)b

Y/n is currently looking through a box in his room. It had pictures of him, his family and friends. Those of who he met in his past. One of the photos was taken in a large eating hall with loads of children and one older lady. They were all smiling except for a little H/c haired child with e/c eyes.

Y/n must be about two or younger in the photograph and is being carried by the old lady. His face said it all, he didn't want to be there. This is the picture of the orphanage in his home country, yes y/n is adopted. His 'mum' couldn't have babies so she adopted y/n. She still did a bad job and Bello did all of the mothering for a long time. Bello, y/n 'dad' deeply cared for him and easily won the devorce settlement.

Y/n though can still remember something before the orphanage, his old parents maybe? He doesn't know.

What he remembers is a needle and a smiling man with glowing fuchsia eyes.

Bello kept the fact Y/n is adopted a secret from the media and Karen (Karen is just a nickname. Her real name is Yuuki.) decided to do the same.

Anyway, when that man broke into their house they have a couple of problems.

1. The man who y/n saw in his dreams is after him.

2. Blackmail could happen and Bello isn't happy about it.

3. Most importantly, y/n's safety of himself, friends and family is on the line.

Y/n puts away his box of memories and decided to play some Lolol. Hopefully Shinso and the idiot sandwich duo can help him distract himself from his confusing times.