Chapter 10

"USJ! USJ! USJ!" Y/N chants with Denki as they approach the coach. Saiki silently follows behind with male snow white and they have a silent conversation. Bakugo is currently screaming and Kirishima is just nodding along with what ever Bakugo is saying.
"Wait! As class president we must order our selves in seating arrangements. Denki and Y/N are definitely not sitting next to each other." Iida orders, Y/N sighs and slouches along with Denki. Y/N got assigned with Shoto so he's happy again including the hot pocket man.

"Pft your seating arrangement can't contain me!" The bus layout was different to how Iida thought it was and to everyone's poor aching ears Denki and Y/N are sat across from each other. The two carried on chanting loudly. "Y/N! kaminari! Shut up!" Aizawa shouts down the bus making his quirk activate. "Yes sir!" Out of reflex Y/N salutes Aizawa with a stern face making Denki laugh. "What was that?!" Denki asks between fits of giggles and Y/N in return just sighs. "I used to train with my father so that was just a reflex." Memories of long gym training sessions enter his mind and he gets a concerned look from Saiki as one of the memories are just Y/N getting dragged to the gym by Bello. A lot of screaming.

"We are here!" Y/N says as he jumps off the bus. Aizawa holds the back of his jacket as he nearly trips over a stone making the pair sweat drop at how quick God wants him dead. "If I tripped there I would of rolled down all them stairs." The two decided to pretend nothing happened and went back to the class.
"... I'm gonna be honest I was expecting Universal Studios Japan." Y/N shouts out and Denki nods along.
"Idiot! Why the fuck would we go there for hero training?" Bakugo shouts making Y/N just shrug his shoulders. "I don't know." The class walked to where thirteen is standing no one knows if they are a woman or a man and Y/N is putting his money down on woman in a bidding pool so he prays to the God's that he will win. "Welcome 1A I'm thirteen-" Y/N being Y/N starts to fall asleep slowly nodding off on Shoto's shoulder making Bakugo twitch.
"Everyone get back! Those are real villains!"
"Oh shit." Y/N says as he wakes up to Aizawa shouting. In the middle of the USJ a black portal spawns in and large amount of people exit. One stood out to Y/N and that was hand man. Hand man made many puns enter Y/N's mind and Saiki could only groan as he reads them unwillingly.
"Y/N please stop the hand puns."
"But I haven't even said any..." Y/N pouts as all his puns won't be used. Nah bitch I'm gonna use them.

Somehow in a weird turn of events the black mist seperates the students into different sections. Y/N found himself with Saiki in the newly built section, the desert. The two stand in the middle as a beaming light makes it hotter and hotter. "Jesus it's so warm..." Y/N says as he fans himself.
"Take the jacket off then."
"I won't look cool then."
Saiki sighs but the two quickly get ready as the sand starts to move ominously. "That's not normal." Saiki hums in agreement as he can read the people's minds.
"Take a large step to your right."
"Okay. Not gonna question it."
Y/N moves right along with Saiki and as they do a large pointed rock shoots from where they were. "I can safely assume whomever did that is there." Y/N points to the moving sand that looked very out of place. "Yes, how are you- oh." Before Saiki could ask what Y/N has planned the male ran at the hole with super fast speed and jumped really high, with his strength Y/N brought his leg down making a sonic boom. Where the moving sand was there's a large hole and a man whose been shredded to bits by the sonic boom.
"Duck I didn't mean to do that..." Y/N says as he stares at the bloody mess.
"I know but next time control it." Saiki says from his sand covered form.
"Ah sorry Kusuo." The two walked off from the crime scene not noticing a man burst from the sand behind them. I say not noticed but they fucking noticed. The man turns to face where they were going but he sees a horrifying sight. Y/N running at full speed at him. Screaming like a little girl the man tries to run but Y/N catches him by wrapping his arms around his waist. Y/N holds the male tightly and lifts them up off the ground and German Suplex them onto the floor. Y/N then runs back to Saiki leaving the past out male to dehydrate in the desert.