Chapter 13

Chariot race, Y/n could only hope he's doing the least amount of work but it doesn't seem he will be doing anything as people avoided Y/N and Izuku like the plague.
"Hey Izuchan when no one comes to us wanna work together?" But when looking over at the broccoli head people already grouped with him making him sulk more. "Is everyone in groups?" Midnight asks and Y/N launches his hand up.
"I'm not in a group! I feel isolated and abandoned!" Y/n whines with fake tears and Midnight sweat drops at the sight.
"Er oh! Ren Tachibana from the Support class doesn't have anyone. Kusuo Saiki has no one... Anyone else?" Midnight quickly found people who didn't have teammates. Two people approach Y/N and stand with him until they find another team mate.
"Hey Kusuo, hey Tachibana-san." Y/N sadly waves as Midnight starts to struggle to find someone.
"Hey Ms Midnight I don't have a teammate." Tachibana shivers as he recognizes the voice and frowns.
"Ah Kai Cujo."

Groups are made now they need strategy. "So what are your quirks?" y/n asks the two support class members.
"I can make everyone in my proximity freeze in fear when looking at my 'You fucked up' smile." Ren casually explains as he pushes up his glasses and shows an example. Everyone shivered in fear as room temperature drops and Ren smiling with a hidden undertone that's showing behind him as a black backdrop.
"E-er what about you Cujo?" The blonde shakily looks away and smiles at Y/n. "I can make a living object out of anything but I haven't trained with it so all I can make are butterflies and small insects." Y/N notices Saiki visibly tense and he starts to glare at the blonde.

"I'm guessing I'm on your shoulders then. Saiki will be behind and you two up front." They get into formation and Y/N tightens his headband around his neck and double knots it not letting it become an easy win for anyone.

"Alright, 3, 2, 1. Go!" Midnight brings her whip down and everyone charges Towards Izuku or Y/N. "Hey Kusuo can you make everyone invisible?" Kusuo frowns and tries to do it. Because he was touching Y/N he goes invisible as well and it transfers on the other two as Y/N is touching them. People look around confused trying to find them. Y/N snickers loudly as his group sneaks around stealing bands. "I suggest we stop stealing for now and wait things out." Ren explains and the other three agree. They all camp in a little corner watching the game turn into a battle royale. Y/N couldn't take his eyes off Bakugo as the mad man wouldn't stop running after Izuku and no one else. Same with Todoroki and Y/N felt bad for Izuku and his shaking form.

At last second Saiki took down his invisibility ability and everyone screams at how they just magically appeared with headbands that they stole easily.
"OH MY GOD! Y/N'S TEAM TAKES FIRST PLACE!" Everyone on Y/N's team shouted in celebration, well just Y/N and Kai.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

timeskip brought to you by
Ren Tachibana smiling
Like Kyoya

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Y/n sits in the stands with a big sigh, his muscles can finally relax until his first battle. He goes to get something out of his bag but frowns as he realizes he ate them all.
"Yah... I'm fighting my teammates first!" Y/N says with a deeper frown as he sees his name on the chart indicating him to fight Ren.

"Hey dude you gotta go to the waiting room, your up next." Y/N looks up to see Kirishima reminding him that he has to fight right after that tense battle between Shinso and Izuku. "Thanks I don't think it be that entertaining though." Y/N smiles and Kirishima grins back. "Nah! It be totally manly!" And off went Y/N to the waiting room.
"Hey Y/N." Y/N turns around to see Ren coming down the hallway. His quirk wasn't activated but his smile holds some malicious intent underneath it. "Sup Ren. Wish you good luck!"
This seems to annoy Ren, the opposite effect Y/N was going for.
"GoodLuck? Just be glad I won't kill you on national TV." And with them parting words Y/N is left questioning who the hell Ren is.