You Die in their arms

A/n- I want to write some depressing shit so these a one shots when you die in front of their eyes. Yeet yeet.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Katsuki Bakugo x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Loud explosions destroy several buildings as Katsuki tries to use his quirk to stop a powerful villian. The loud noises and fire stops other heroes approaching the scene. Y/n feels heavily fatigued, over use of his quirk shows as his wings crack and snap back into his body. His once vibrant fuchsia eyes dying down to their average e/c eyes.
"Suki!"
Y/n screams as he sees Bakugo get flung backwards crashing into the neighboring building. The villain powers up a lazer and Bakugo watches in shock as Y/n jumps in front of it protecting Bakugo whilst doing so. Bakugo's eyes widen as Y/n coughs up blood as the lazer cuts through Y/n's chest.

"F-Fuck."
Y/n splutters and falls down on top of Bakugo. The angry pineapple freezes up and catches Y/n and quickly move out of the way from another lazer.
"Y/n! Oi!"
Bakugo holds Y/n close as he hides behind cover, out of view. He shakes Y/n and sighs in relief as Y/n opens his eyes with a grunt.
"For Fucks sake, you idiot. Turn on your quirk so you can heal!"
Bakugo shouts but Y/n refused.
"I can't. I over used it. If I activate it I could pass out without being able to heal."
Y/n explains and for dramatic effect coughs up blood adding more to the puddle collecting beneath him.
"You're Shitting me right? You can't die Y/n."
Bakugo grits his teeth but Y/n just smiles back.
"I wish I was. Suki, understand that this isn't your fault. It's mine."
Y/n starts to speak but he trails off worrying Bakugo even more.
"Oi don't give me this crap, you're not dying!"
Bakugo grips Y/n, thick tears cleaning the dirt off his cheeks.
"Suki, we know this isn't jojo's bizarre adventure. I'm gonna die, however that won't stop me from saying-"
A loud explosion echoes and Bakugo looks up to see the villain flying past as Izuku smashes it with his fist.
"Y/n! We are going to get you help! You're not going to die!"
Bakugo quickly carries Y/n bridal style and quickly head towards the ambulances.
"Suki..."
Y/n smiles lightly and Bakugo smiles back.
"Oi! We need medical attention!"
Bakugo shouts, his distressed face still painted on. A doctor comes running over and frowns seeing Y/n laying limp in the explosive hero's arms.
"... I'm sorry, he just died."
The doctor announced as he checks
Y/n's non existing pulse.
"No..."
Bakugo looks at the dead body in his arms and more tears start falling down his cheeks as he holds a scowl.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Shoto Todoroki x Y/n

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Large ice glaziers surround the area, fire towers in the middle as Shoto struggles against a water based villain. Y/n struggles behind him, overused his quirk he can only count on close hand combat. When Y/n went in to attack his surroundings soon became water. He holds his breath as he's absorbed into a bubble of high pressured water.
"Y/N!"
Shoto shouts as he stops his ice attack. The villain proceeds to slowly drown Y/n. Shoto throws more attacks but all were dodged or deflected with water.

"Shoto!"
Y/n spoke but it sounded like fish language. His head felt like it was going to explode, his hands grip around his neck as he struggles. He couldn't swim out of the bubble and his quirk might make him pass out when activated.

Soon Shoto watched in horror as Y/n passes out and the air bubbles became none existant. Out of pure rage and anger he uses both sides on the villain hitting him blank point. The water bubble dissipates, and Y/n flops onto the ground lifeless and eyes blank.
Shoto quickly glides over, not caring for his frost bite and singe marks on his skin.
"Y/n! Wake up! Come on!"
Shoto shouts as he tries to cpr. It didn't work though, Y/n still held the misty look in his eyes. Shoto is finally dragged off and he watches in horror as the Doctor's do the same thing but failed as well. A white sheet is soon pulled over Y/n and Shoto is stuck rewatching the scene in his mind.